facebook

real sorority rankings of 2014

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings for 2014? And why?

Posted By: Panhelloop
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Do you know have many times this has been answered in the 'sorority' post? Please go
read that.

By: Not again
#2by:    

1 pi phi- really well rounded
2 dg - good at sports
3 kappa- attractive girls
3 chi o- sisterhood is fantastic
5 sig kap- party hard
6 theta- nice girls
7 alpha chi omega- sweet
8 tri delt - chapter of the year
9 ae phi

By: its
by: lol   

Lol rankings and reasons for most of these are from 2 years ago. The only thing you updated is pi phi is top and tri delt got chapter of the year. Some of the reputations you listed don't even apply anymore.

By: lol
#3by:    

1. Pi Phi
1. DG
2. Chi O ( Kappa would be here if they had more presence, and all shifted down a notch)
3. Sk
4. Kappa
5. theta
6. Axo
7. Tridelt
8. AEPhi

These are for sure the rank to the sororities. Im nit in a frat so i don't know what they think. Im guessing that they would put kappa third though since they put out but that just my opinion

By: final ranks

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: no   

still wrong

By: no
by: Yes   

Correct

By: Yes
by: Accurate   

Agreed

By: Accurate
by: mhmm    

agree with this

By: mhmm
by: LMAO    

there's literally no way in hell chi o would be considered better than kappa or sigma kappa... whoever wrote this is obviously in chi o but good try

By: LMAO
#4by:    

Pi Phi - Hottest, actually care about philanthropy, party girls
Dg - Second hottest, athletes, party girls

Chi O - well rounded, girls next door, getting hotter
SK - 3rd hottest, party girls
Kappa - dgaf girls, not involved, the old "hot party girl" chapter
Tri Delta - well rounded, great sisterhood, chapter of the year
Theta - average girls

AXO - nice girls, having a really hard time with retention, not very involved
AEPhi - nice, smart girls, good sisterhood, could be more involved

Initial impressions: mixed bag, some really nice girls, kinda involved so far

By: Actual
by: what???   

When i think of pi phi, philanthropy is NOT what comes to mind. they pretend they're super into it to cover up their bad reputation. We can see right through it. They wear bathing suits to their own philanthropy...that does not say classy, serious about phil or put together. Sorry not sorry, i don't care if its surfing or not. Just this one event, try not to dress to get laid for once. THAT is what pi phi comes off to me as.

By: what???
by: Actual   

Sorry, I meant to say that was my initial impression of AOPi.

Also, I do think of philanthropy when I think of them. It is my understanding that they are the top raising chapter on campus. They also do multiple other service events throughout the year besides their surfing event, that is just their main one. I'm not saying they are the only chapter I think of when I think philanthropy but I do think they've earned the right to be mentioned in the list of most philanthropic chapters.

By: Actual
by: reply 2 actual   

Pi phi didn't win the Philanthropy Award at Greek Awards this year so no philanthropy is not one of their main characteristics.

By: reply 2 actual
by: wait what   

only one chapter can win the philanthropy award. That doesn't mean that only one chapter emphasizes philanthropy. lol

By: wait what
by: yeah   

This is the most accurate post

By: yeah
by: ??   

Are kappas still hott?

By: ??
by: reply to ??   

Kappas seniors are hot but they're all leaving, so not really anymore, no.

By: reply to ??
#5by:    

Relevant houses:
DG, Pi Phi, Chi O, and Kappa (at least to frats for kappa)

By: Who cares
by: yeaaaaaa   

i agree!

By: yeaaaaaa
by: But really   

The only ones who think chi o is relevant is chi o

By: But really
by: sure   

agree with "who cares" but replace kappa with SK

By: sure
#6by:    

DG/PiPhi

SK/Kappa (I'm sorry kappa isn't "involved" but they are fun and attractive)
XO

Theta
ΔΔΔ

Axo
Aephi (but Aephi recruits a niche crowd so ya)

Don't know where aopi is. By looks and who I've met I'm getting a chi-o vibe but idk yet

By: Stuffff
by: ehh   

im getting an AXO vibe

By: ehh
by: I agree   

With "ehhh"

By: I agree
by: uhhh   

.....they aren't even installed yet, their standing in the greek community is really going to be set after fall rush by their pledge class

By: uhhh
by: agree   

Agree with this almost completely, though I would say that DDD and Theta are pretty much tied - Theta is a bit more fun to party with but DDD is a bit more well rounded. And AOPi seems like a bunch of girls next doors types, which isn't a bad thing

By: agree
#7by:    

pi phi,dg,sk,kappa are all top tier.
Kappa is heading downhill though

By: real talk
by: LOL NO   

LOLLL noooo SK and kappa are at best mid their get real bro

By: LOL NO
#8by:    

DG
Pi phi

Kappa

Chi O
SK
Theta
A Chi O

Tri Delt
AOPi
Aephi

this is real
tri delt is still bottom but getting there, aopi is already above aephi
kappa is between top and mid
Theta SK AXO are all mid
DG Pi phi are top

By: real
by: yess   

thank youuuuuuuu finally something thats right

By: yess
by: finallyyyy   

Looks pretty spot on. Finally.

By: finallyyyy
#9by:    

DG and Pi Phi are both very well rounded, however they lean more towards some fraternities than others.

Kappa, Chi O, Alpha Chi, Tri Delta, and Theta all are working towards being as well rounded as DG and Pi Phi. They are not quite as popular, but thats because they don't have the same reputation as DG and Pi Phi and thus don't have the same following

SK and Kappa have both had low numbers that exchanges, parties, and philanthropies I've been to with few exceptions.

AEPhi is very close to AEPi and are not trying as hard to gain connections to other fraternities. However, they have really strong sisterhood bonds.

AOPi is new and not well known. They are still in their early stages and will hopefully join the ranks once they gain a presence.

By: Fratastic
by: lol no hun   

umm how the hell are DG and pi phi well rounded? literally all they have is their make up going for them. neither seem to care deeply about philanthropy or anything else non-party related. To say these houses are well rounded is just 100% a lie. sorry.
Pi phi is a tad more "well rounded" than DG though. DG is just in the toilet as far as that is concerned though.

By: lol no hun
#10by:    

Piphi
DG

Kappa
Chi O

Theta
SK\n\n\n\n\nAXO

AOPi

AEPhi
TRID

By: Real
by: welllllll   

solid but idk about kappa being that high...they kinda suck if you haven't noticed

By: welllllll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.