facebook

is it surprising to rush as a third year? sororiti

by:    

Thinking about RUSH this spring quarter... but wondering if I should wait till fall 14...
I'm a second year right now.

Need suggestions!

Posted By: pymmd
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Rushing as a third year isn't too uncommon, since transfer students often come in as 3rd years; however, that being said you don't get to spend as much time with the chapter, the girls, or your little.

Since there are a few sororities rushing right now, why not check them out? Maybe you'll love one of them! If not, then wait to fall rush. Attending a few spring rush events won't hurt you, even if you decide to wait until the fall!

Besides, if you do decide to hold off until the fall, you'll at least have a little experience with the rush process/rush conversations, but in a more informal setting.

By: imo
by: yup :)   

I came here to basically say something along these lines, but I see someone beat me to it :)

By: yup :)
#2by:    

I just wanted to warn you too, if you do really like a chapter this quarter and they give you a bid. There is no guarantee that you'll get a bid from them again in the fall.

By: Also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.