facebook

aopi?

by:    

How is AOPi doing right now? It seems like they're a really mixed bag - just as many awkward/weird girls as there are pretty and outgoing ones

Posted By: !
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They've had a really strong showing lately in other greek events but it's too early to judge how they'll do. it depends on how their fall pledge class is

By: ucsd greek
#2by:    

They're like AXO

By: Yea
by: uhh   

you cant say they're like anyone just yet...they're getting installed onto campus spring quarter. their reputation won't be made until after fall recruitment

By: uhh
#3by:    

I think they're overall really chill, not to mention they have some pretty attractive girls as well. Had a social with them last week and they're not awkward at all. They're putting a lot of effort into everything so far and it's making an impression, at least on me

By: my opinion
#4by:    

AOPi showed us on bid day that they are hard core bottom tier

By: lol
by: yes   

Lol yes AOII is solid bottom tier

By: yes
by: definitely not   

AOPi is new, but middle tier. I see a lot of their girls at greek events

By: definitely not
by: yeah   

I agree with definitely not. They're lower mid with tri delt

By: yeah
#5by:    

I disagree with the above. Although some girls recruited seemed awkward and weird other girls recruited were fairly attractive and outgoing. I think the sorority is still trying to figure itself out. It may not be top tier, but it might not be "hard core bottom tier" either. I think the chapter needed to recruit as many girls as possible because it is so new.

By: Objective observer

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

So frats don't like then because they party like TriDelta Aka are pushy to get boys drunk enough to hook up with them and are extremely unattractive, boys have straight left exchanges because of how weird the girls are
BOTTOM TIER

By: Ummmm Facts
by: never heard of this....   

We had one exchange with them this quarter and they know how to party. a lot of cute girls. yes- some are weird, but overall fun

By: never heard of this....

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.