facebook

i was bid promised

by:    

i was bid promised during recruitment and dropped from alpha phi. some girls had reached out to me before recruitment and told me i would have a spot in the chapter if i went through the process. on values day i talked a couple members that said they could see me as an alpha phi and wanted me to come back. then on philanthropy day, one of the recruiters invited me to a social event that night for their pnms. i didn't go to the party because it didn't feel right. but the next day on sisterhood they asked why i wasn't at the party, and on pref i wasn't invited back.

i honestly felt so welcomed by them that i couldn't see the problem with their kindness. but now i just feel dumb for getting up my hopes up because i believed what they told me.

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lol not u exposing them

By: damnn
#2by:    

you dodged a bullet. if they're willing to break rules like that imagine what else you might have to do as an actual member

By: dw

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

The same thing happened to me when I was a freshmen. Before recruitment even started aphi girls invited my two other roommates and I to a frat party. They took us to their apartment before going to the frat party and were telling us we’d all make great aphis and that we’d basically already be in. Two of us were undecided if we even wanted to rush and they were trying to convince us. I only learned later on that they weren’t allowed to do that.

By: Same
#4by:    

This literally isn’t true can you stop lying on the internet

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.