facebook

Theta Allegations

by:    

Can someone explain all the comments on thetas recent post?

Posted By: confusion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it’s all harassment at this point. there is so much unnecessary hate and creating an almost dangerous position for the members. they are literally teenagers and early 20 year olds who joined a sorority to find friends and now have to deal with death threats and harassment over something they as individuals had no control over.

By: anon
by: agree   

yeah if all these comments and posts are simply because they wanted a post in response...seems dumb to me. crazy how social media can warp your sense of reality. unfortunate that we live in a world where a post or some comments are seen as heroic. kinda pathetic to me

By: agree
#2by:    

I understand the purpose of advocating for SA survivors but it’s stupid asf that they are attacking so many people who had no involvement and have no attacked the perpetrator at all. Seems like they are just hateful towards the chapter and like someone else said, weaponizing the victim. The hateful comments and posts should be targeted elsewhere. Also sad that they assume members in the chapter aren’t supportive of SA survivors when some of them could be survivors themselves. It just seems selfish at this point. Why wasn’t this being spoken about months ago? Why not over the summer? Whack ass timing just shows they are doing all of this not for advocacy but rather malicious intent. Also unfortunate that people are quick to believe everything the victim says, yes what happened was terrible and share the story, but hold the perpetrator responsible and don’t have your little posse who have absolutely no involvement or real idea of what went down ready to comment stupid little hate comments. P.S. just cause you comment on a post doesn’t make you a hero.

By: wow
#3by:    

who even is in theta

By: ???

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.