facebook

Rush for frats

by:    

if you are a freshman trying to rush a frat my advice is rush frats that have houses on the unofficial frat row (tke,pike,fiji,snu,aepi). Other chapters do not have houses on the row and can’t throw good parties

Posted By: Frat
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

TKE lost their house and they also aren’t allowed to throw parties cause of all their members that assaulted women the past quarter

By: ucsd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Fr   

Yeah TKE lost their house and they had so many SA allegations that they may even be kicked off campus

By: Fr
by: what   

where r u getting this information??? every frat has multiple houses, and stop spreading misinformation lmao

By: what
by: .    

They are talking specifically houses in Regents which is basically our Frat row and where the best parties occur

By: .
by: girl   

i know some tkes that have a different house in regents, so i guess they just got a new house

By: girl
#2by:    

This is super important

By: A
by: Lol   

Yeah this is lowk extremely important.

By: Lol
#3by:    

pike is top house

By: lmao
by: geed   

why tf u going so far back into greek rank lmao pike is such an l for this

By: geed
by: geed   

ok pike is top house

By: geed

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.