facebook

PNM thoughts on each sorority so far?

by:    

who do you want to go back to? who did you not vibe with?

Posted By: :curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

As an active recruiter you should not be discussing this…

By: no. Just no.
#2by:    

Sororities dropping girls they never met because they had class goes against all things Panhellenic and Greek. Pi Phi and SK both did that. Pretty Sad, and def wouldn’t want to be part of a superficial house that doesn’t value academics. Not a good look for them at all.

By: Sk
by: Lmfao   

Sororities will always want girls to come back that they’ve had the opportunity to actually have a conversation with. Every sorority drops girls who they didn’t have a conversation with if alot of PNM’s want that chapter back . That just means pi phi and sk had high numbers of pnms who wanted them back? Do not throw the blame on certain sororities just bc u had class. Its a numbers game!

By: Lmfao
by: Anon   

Please be careful bashing sororities on here … Should not be using this site to gossip during rush. The sororities will find out!

By: Anon
#3by:    

Dropping girls “just because they had class” lol. I mean that even reads bad. This is a university correct? School should always come first. Maybe ask those girls for a social resume rather than cutting them for being upstanding students who put academics over social.

By: Anon
by: no   

Until you’re on the recruiting side u wont understand. We’re not going to invite a pnm back just because they look good on paper. U need to look good on paper AND be able to represent yourself through a conversation in real life. Competitive sororities need to weigh their options.. plenty of PNM’s skip class to go to a rush event of a chapter they like. Sorry u didnt get called back!

By: no
by: Wow   

That response was so embarrassing. PNMs, if you get a bid from these so-called “competitive” chapters, enjoy dropping in three months.

By: Wow
by: @wow   

Please just say u got dropped and move on?

By: @wow
#4by:    

sorry u cant handle the fax. shouldn't you be recruiting instead of doing damage control? ;)

By: lol
by: @lol   

You’re giving major Chi O vibes

By: @lol
by: ur mom   

dont talk about chi o like that we have nothing to do with this and we are perfect

By: ur mom
#5by:    

i think axo and kkg is really stepping it up this year. they have been really fun at opens and exchanges

By: yes
#6by:    

I don’t know what’s going on but I love it.

Academics > Greek

By: UCSD_frats

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I heard tri delt is the best

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.