facebook

Deleting SA posts about sororities?

by:    

Why is Greek rank deleting any post mentioning SA apologists and SA cases in sororities? Just curious. Feels weird. Theta and Kappa getting called out just disappeared.

Posted By: um?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

doubt it was about the SA but probably because they were really malicious and posted names/initials which are super against greekrank policy and will get posts reports

By: hi
#2by:    

So, it was more about the harrassment, death threats, and people telling girls in theta to kill themselves. Several girls that were not even involved were talked about, named, tagged on social media and were being attacked. Those who were labeled apologists were only labeled as so for unfollowing the person who made a public statement. The SA allegations are public knowledge the greek rank post was malicious and not about standing up for a SA survivor but about revenge. This person who is claiming "activism" decided to bring down another sorority for no reason just to put down Theta, how is this relevant to sticking up for an SA survivor? How is being silent and quiet the entire time this happened an waiting months and months to say something? I myself am a survivor and I feel like if someone was sticking up for me especially at the last minute, and chose to use my experience to dish out revenge, and create fear and intimidation and harrasment towards others, I would be confused and sad. It is one thing to actually stand up for this, and it is another thing to use someones experience for your personal agenda of revenge. Like this person was quiet af when it happened, was not even present, and did not seem to care. and all of sudden months and months later right before recruitment she cares? I am sorry that is hella sus.

By: umm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Thanks for clarifying guys. This all makes sense and sorry for people who were being bullied.

By: OP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.