facebook

pi phi

by: not even a triton

Hey guys. So I noticed that here, most of you would agree that pi phi is top house. I was wondering what exactly makes their philanthropies so fun and what about them exactly makes them top house?
-how are they on campus presence?
-how are their philanthropies?
-are they fun to be with?
- etc!

Posted By: not even a triton
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yoooo   

Pi Phi is awesome all around... They're strongest suit is truthfully that they are good in all aspects. Surf Classic raises a ton of money, and they party with the top frats. Best of both worlds. And really chill...

By: yoooo
#2  by: hold up   

pi phi is considered by some as top house because they drink a lot and have some cute girls. Their Phil isn't better than anyone else's and they have more than their share of snobby and means girls. We party with them because they're cute and drink a ton. ranks are based off of superficial criteria. THAT is why DG and pi phi are top,not because they are "sweet and chill" which i happen to not see in them at all. sorry to burt your bubble pi phi you aren't that great otherwise.

By: hold up
by: lolMar 19, 2014 1:28:25 PM

their philanthropy is way better than eveyrone elses both in creativity and money raised. low tier loser. DG and Pi Phi are the best because they drink, are fun, and do better in all aspects than you. Philanthropy included.

By: lol
by: HAHA UM NOMar 19, 2014 1:42:38 PM

HAHAHA "lol" needs to calm down there is no was pi phi has the best philanthropy get real. Pi phi especially is filled with a bunch of snobs who think they're a lot better than they really are. They're my least favorite by far . Pi phi and DG are considered top because frats can get in their pants while they're hammered. Literally no class whatsoever. if you honestly think it's for other reasons you are in some serious denial. Stop lying to yourself.

By: HAHA UM NO
by: noMar 19, 2014 3:26:43 PM

Pi Phi does have the best philanthropy. It's a fact at this point. They raise the most money. And honestly these whole "Pi Phi and DG are considered top cuz frats can get in their pants" is so unfounded. Trust me, if tri delts were attractive and guys wanted to get in their pants we'd be saying the same thing. They are very classy girls in pi phi and DG

By: no
by: wtf?Mar 19, 2014 7:41:31 PM

um no offense pi phi but philanthropy isn't exactly something you're known well for. when I hear pi phi, philanthropy is NOT what comes into my head.

By: wtf?
#3  by: hey   

Definitely a hot house....

By: hey

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.