facebook

eurobash

by: Freshman

What is it exactly and is it worth going to? I know EX is behind it but do I need to talk to them about getting a ticket? How much is it to go?

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: my opinion   

if you like house music and edm then go. Otherwise id say naa. I dont know how much it is to go, and yes usually you have to go on library walk to buy a ticket from them.

By: my opinion
#2  by: yes   

go. at all costs. it is without a doubt the best party on campus. and even if you don't rush them it's a great time. they have real DJs coming this year and everything.

By: yes
#3  by: hmm   

totally disagree with "meh." it's really fun! they can't have alcohol at the event because it's an actual concert so i dont know what you're expecting. drink before if you must. The eurobash that got "rolled" was three years ago and it was due to permiting problems i think. it was really fun last year so go!

By: hmm
#4  by: yea    

im gonna have to go with meh on this one. They always claim this party is gonna be so awesome! and its really just average. I am personally gonna find something better to do this year. its not a bad option though for a friday night

By: yea
#5  by: …………...   

its all about islander

By: …………...
#6  by: definitely    

go for sure.

By: definitely
#7  by: yeahhhhh   

eurobash is kind of a joke compared to islander.

By: yeahhhhh
by: ...Mar 19, 2014 6:38:25 PM

Eurobash blows away Islander. It's not even close. Islander actually sucks.

By: ...
by: HA NOT EVENMar 19, 2014 7:42:56 PM

LLOOOOLLLLLL OK SIG CHI. Eurobash is a JOKE compared to Islander LOLLL how can you even believe yourself

By: HA NOT EVEN
by: new girl .... Mar 19, 2014 10:47:26 PM

What is islander?

By: new girl ....
by: @new girlMar 19, 2014 11:25:59 PM

FIJI islander is a massive party usually thrown at a club downtown by the UCSD, SDSU, and USD FIJI chapters.

By: @new girl
#8  by: for reals   

Euro bash sucks. don't waste your money on it

By: for reals
#9  by: ahhahaa   

FIJI's pledge class or something must be on here. Let's just put it this way, there's a reason Islander is on a Thursday and Eurobash in on a friday. Islander knew it couldn't compete otherwise.

By: ahhahaa
by: ...Mar 21, 2014 11:02:21 PM

only like 5% or less of the guys there are gonna be Sigs. That's stupid to assume they'll ignore you. It's a big ass concert who cares. And EX has a great venue if its the same one as last year. Last year Eurobash blew sigma zoo and islander away by a mile.

By: ...
#10  by: duh   

just go to all of them. duh. should be happy they're all on different nights. gives you something to do.

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.