facebook

rankings going into spring

by: megan

EX/Pike- pike has made a comeback to challenge sig chi for top house and they are getting close to being tied again. i dont care if sig chi wins sports and everything at greek awards and neither do alot of other girls, because they arent as nice and fun as they used to be. when i talk to other girls about this, they say its the juniors and seniors in EX that keep them as #1 and their parties would suck without a few select guys who are social and fun because alot are standoffish. it'll be interesting to see what the rankings are in fall, but sigma chi should be feeling the heat by now.

EN- probation hurt them, but they did pretty well this fall so they are fine. still not on the level of pike/ex, but better than tke and sae

TKE/SAE- dont see either of them rising to top anytime soon but they are both still relevant fraternities. sae could possibly jump to 4 soon

Posted By: megan
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: your off   

Pike is much more liked than sigma chi these days and their pledge class was stronger. They are tied and have been for a while. And i think EN is on the same level as TKE and SAE.

By: your off
by: ^Mar 11, 2014 4:36:56 AM

pike is probably more liked now because they have exchanges with a lot of different sororities. sigma chi never mixes with us and i heard they only mix with a few sororities so that needs to change if they want to become more popular. overall, pi phis and dgs and maybe sk (heard they got close with sigma chi out of nowhere) probably like sigma chi better but the rest of the greek system probably likes pike better and obviously pike still has strong support with pi phi and dg

By: ^
by: yeahMar 11, 2014 9:41:43 AM

I agree with the person above me

By: yeah
#2  by: hmm   

i guess it depends on what you classify. If we're talking about the "best" fraternity it would HAVE to be EX. They have success unlike any greek organization on campus. If we're talking about "most liked" it would be Pike or TKE probably. It all depends on what you classify as "best" or "top"

By: hmm
#3  by: well   

probably at this point

sig chi/pike

tke

sae/snu-sae no longer has pledging, just a club like sig ep. sun got put on probation.

snu might still be on the same level if they come back hard in the spring, but sae isn't going to recover from the complete loss of a pledge program.people want to pledge, it's part of the fraternal experience

By: well
by: hmmMar 12, 2014 8:29:53 PM

I agree with this

By: hmm
#4  by: Omniscient   

SAM is top tier. Just look at the rankings. You guys are idiots if you think otherwise.

By: Omniscient
by: naaahhMar 20, 2014 9:51:12 PM

loooool

By: naaahh
#5  by: upup   

SAE are on the rise, people respect them and they're so chill.

sigma chi always kill it but need to deal with their ego complexes

pike have the rep for partying and they may go hard at semi's/formals but need to step up their game at exchanges, girls are getting hella bored

tke are cool i guess, chill guys

sig nu dealt well with probation

By: upup
by: naaaMar 20, 2014 11:00:04 PM

sigma chi are known for the boring exchanges, dont know about pike but ive never heard that

By: naaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.