facebook

how is lambda chi chapter here?

by: Hey

I am currently a brother at Arkansas, and am going to transfer to UCSD in the fall, how is their reputation like at UCSD. Deciding whether I should go active or not.

Posted By: Hey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: always    

Always go active. They're your brothers!

By: always
by: thisMar 3, 2014 8:35:54 PM

so much this.

By: this
by: ....Mar 6, 2014 4:42:32 PM

best comment award goes to..

By: ....
#2  by: uhh   

low-to-middle tier.

By: uhh
#3  by: Awww   

For sure give them a chance. Personally, as a girl, I really like Lambda Chi. Super sweet and chill guys. :)

By: Awww
by: YesMar 4, 2014 1:24:25 AM

Totally agree. They are a really likeable and awesome chapter! You guys picked the same fraternity for a reason so why not just check out this chapter here! :)

By: Yes
#4  by: fan   

if i were a guy id be a lambda chi! most respectful guys on campus that know how to have fun!

By: fan
#5  by: Sorority    

I love them so much! Really a great group of guys. Plus they're your brothers!

By: Sorority
#6  by: Hi   

I love UC San Diego's Lambda Chi Alpha chapter! I am a greek person from another UC, and I must say that they are the best bunch of fraternity men I've met. Actually, they're my favorite fraternity chapter. They're character is outstanding. They are true gentlemen's who know have to also party it up. You should not worry about rank (i.e. middle or top tier). They're your brothers and they have a great chapter in UCSD. Unfortunately at my school, Lambda Chi Alpha was unable to colonize. Anyways, greek life of UCSD, I think you all are awesome!

By: Hi
by: uhhhMar 5, 2014 3:51:13 PM

Everyone is a Winner!

By: uhhh
#7  by: Omniscient   

Lambda Chi is a joke dude. Don't do it unless you want everyone to know you're a loser.

By: Omniscient
by: sororityMar 12, 2014 12:25:37 AM

I highly disagree with this guy. I like LXA a lot. Tey are great guys, and honestly, no matter the chapter UCSD is a hard school so I dont think you'd have a hard time studying for engineering classes. We all have to study hard (for the most part). haha

By: sorority
by: No jokeMar 12, 2014 10:09:40 AM

These guys are low key and keep to themselves. But they came hard and played us tough in soccer and for that, I have new found respect for them

By: No joke
#8  by: chilllll as    

definitely not animal house hahah

By: chilllll as
#9  by: they   

are super low key, dont know much about them

By: they

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.