facebook

not superficial for a second

by: ucsd sorority

If rankings had absolutely nothing to do with drinking, partying, or looks and were solely based on how genuine, philanthropic, sweet and friendly the members are, what would the rankings be?

Posted By: ucsd sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I think   

Greek Awards says most of it in that case. Probably:

Tri Delta / Chi O
Pi Phi (more Philanthropic)/ A E Phi (nicer/more genuine)
A X O
S K
Theta
DG / Kappa

By: I think
by: yeahFeb 24, 2014 10:25:03 AM

This looks reasonable.

By: yeah
by: mhmFeb 24, 2014 10:33:27 AM

yea that makes sense

By: mhm
by: siFeb 24, 2014 12:28:37 PM

Agreed

By: si
by: yeaFeb 26, 2014 5:33:43 PM

I agree with this!

By: yea
#2  by: asdf   

what about for guys?

By: asdf
#3  by: love   

I really love this post. This is the way we should actually judge chapters. These are the reasons they were created. Not to drink or please men. That being said. I mostly agree with the poster above. I'll explain my changes.

Tri Delta / ChiO
AEPhi - they are very very nice women who love their philanthropy. They have probably the second tightest sisterhood on campus.
PiPhi - they do a lot of philanthrophies, but have a lot of not so nice girls and not so great of a sisterhood.

AXO
Theta - nicer than Sk and seem more passionate about their philanthropy.
Sk - kinda nice, don't really seem all that interested in their philanthropy. They could probably raise a whole lot more if they had better communication with chapters. Skbdc always seems like it was thrown together last minute and like the girls really don't care about it.

DG / Kappa - neither of these chapters excel in the categories you mentioned. They're nice to your face...

By: love

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.