facebook

dodgeball

by: hahaha

did you see the machis' faces after they lost to sigma nu in dodgeball. priceless! yea, i know they still advance to the next round blah blah blah, but either pike or sae is going to win sports banner this year; and probably sae the year after

Posted By: hahaha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: but like   

omg

By: but like
#2  by: Lol   

Pike and sae are still behind sig chi and Tke in sports points, Sig chi will win again.

By: Lol
by: Sure lolFeb 5, 2014 3:11:44 PM

There is zero chance that sig chi will beat pike in bball or soccer

By: Sure lol
by: lolFeb 5, 2014 4:55:56 PM

pike sucks at soccer. they got like last place. EX won.

By: lol
by: weFeb 5, 2014 6:44:59 PM

wont be eliminated first round again. we got some soccer guys so we will see you machis in the final. and don't even bother showing up for basketball hahaha. that is, if you can manage to beat sig nu to even get to us this year

By: we
by: EXFeb 15, 2014 1:52:24 AM

^ THIS is the kinda rivalry i wanna have. Let's go Pi Kappa Steroid ;). And don't worry, we'll be there in hoops this year.

By: EX
#3  by: lol   

yeah man screw those machi scrubs

By: lol
#4  by: nah   

pike's got this, they're gonna win out and roll the machis

By: nah
by: KJFeb 15, 2014 1:55:15 PM

Pike smashed sigma chi in dodgeball. Just sayin

By: KJ
#5  by: well   

sigma chi won their bracket so....

By: well
#6  by: sad   

This is a lot like that ridiculous thread where sororities were quibbling over who is the #5, #6 and #7 house. sig chi when will you guys learn not to fall for these ambush posts? for a bunch of seemingly intelligent guys you guys are street stupid. by now you should know when you guys are being trolled by a pike. they can’t spell and can barely form a coherent sentence. no one likes a monopoly so everyone is rooting against you guys. I’m sure it was the same when pike won it 7 years in a row and rubbed it in everyone’s face. but what makes this thread ridiculous is it’s being written by pundit scrubs who probably don’t even play. As TR wrote “it is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena . . .” just play and settle it on the field and leave the bickering to anonymous cowards.

By: sad
by: KFeb 5, 2014 9:19:39 PM

Yeah I am sure a pike would say that sae will win the sports banner next year

By: K
#7  by: Pike member   

I hope we are not being framed for these comments. Pike is very aware we need to work on our IFC teams, and I don't think we would make these self-assured claims.

By: Pike member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.