facebook

what are the real frat rankings?

by: curiouspledge

Curious about what are the real frat rankings?

Posted By: curiouspledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: how many times   

I feel like this has been answered over and over
1. ex/pike
2. signu
3. tke
4. sae
5. aepi
6. fiji
7. Lambda
8. Sig ep
9. Sammy
10. Triangle
11. kappa sig

Dont know where Beta falls yet

By: how many times
by: actuallyJan 27, 2014 12:06:40 AM

yes but
6. fiji
7. lambda
8. aephi

By: actually
#2  by: personally   

I think EX is above Pike.

By: personally
#3  by: hmm   

I think TKE has fallen a lot actually... top frats dont even see them as a threat at all anymore

By: hmm
#4  by: i think   

I actually think the complete opposite to "personally". I think Pike has been much stronger than EX this year. So id say 1. pike 2. Sigma Chi

By: i think
#5  by: Pretty   

Good. Ex and pike on same tier, but sigma chi slighly ahead. People dont understand that both sigma chi and pike have always been top two, and switch off over who is slightly better. The last few years it has been sigma chi, but its a trend that always changes. Also, there is not bad blood between these guys, so stop trolling an making it seems like there is. This site is mostly bs anyways

By: Pretty
#6  by: ...   

Sig chi> pike >tke>sign nu>sae/Fiji
To say pike is above sig chi is laughable, duechey guys who were only good at sports; and they're not even good at that anymore. They have been blanket bidding for the past 2 years, but stay top tier because they "rage"....but not really.

By: ...
by: you soundJan 27, 2014 4:58:07 PM

im sorry but that is incredibly stupid. Im am not going to assume you are a sigma chi because that seems to obvious. But Pike has been throwing very good parties and their pledge classes have been quite impressive. If anything sigma chi has not been holding up to their standards. people have mentioned how their fall pledge class looked very sub-par and people are also surprised how their parties have lacked this year. Pike has been killing it, so just stop

By: you sound
by: OKJan 30, 2014 1:28:15 PM

I agree with "you Sound" Pike has killed it top house this year for sure, there is no question about it. However, these rankings change year by year so who know what will happen in the future.

By: OK
by: yes!Jan 31, 2014 3:15:53 AM

yea as of right now im definitely going with Pike over sigma chi for top house. I feel like guys in sigma chi write the same thing over and over on this site. High gpa, sports banner yadadyadayda. Honestly girls dont even care about that stuff. I think Pike has been doing way better socially this year (with a better pledge class) and that as of right now makes them better. And let me tell you this I legitimately thought last year that Sigma chi was outdoing pike by a lot, so there you go...it switches all the time!

By: yes!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.