Bottom Tier:
-Tri-Delt
-AEPhi

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

At least hotness wise, I agree with this

By: Imo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yea   

in a solid frat here and this is exactly how it is hotness- wise. chi o just self-ranks a ton on here

By: yea
#2by:    

Thank you for the history lesson. Now everyone can see the 2012 rankings. Its no longer 2012 however. So these are the current ranks:

Top:
PiPhi
DG

Mid:
ChiO
Sk
Kappa
AXO
DDD

Bot:
Theta
AEPhi

By: thank you
by: justwondering   

would you care to explain how and why your ranked them that way?

By: justwondering
by: yeaaaaaaa   

HAHAHA that was hilarious. i agree with your rankings!!!

By: yeaaaaaaa
by: Actual fratguy   

This is such a bs. Not a single frat guy would agree with that. Any fraternity would party with theta over tri delt or axo. Like really?

Also, sk has more hot girls than chi o. Yeah I know chi o is involved and whatnot but I'd much rather party with kappa and sk over chi o any day.

By: Actual fratguy
by: LOL no   

ok "actual frat guy" if you think SK is hot you've sure let that triton eye get to ya.

By: LOL no
by: thank you   

I took into consideration how much they party but that is not the only reason to rank sororities. They do not exist simply to please men, so quite frankly idc if you'd prefer to party with one over another I ranked higher. I also took into account how involved, philanthropic, and social they are. And for the person that asked me to explain my rankings. Here it is with explanations.

Top:
PiPhi : Most well rounded house on this campus. They raise the most money for their philanthropy. They are pretty involved in supporting everyone else's phils. They are (usually) nice to other chapters when on campus. The frats love em and they might be taking "hottest house" from DG. Speaking of DG....
DG: They could definitely be more philanthropic but they seem to be the frat favorite and they are amazing at sports. They are also pretty nice to other chapters when out at other people's phils even if they aren't showing a whole lot of support for the philanthropy itself. Not very well rounded but how much better they are at their strengths keeps them here. They should work on being more well rounded though because as our Greek community grows and improves I'm not sure how much longer that will be enough to keep them top tier.

Mid:
ChiO: Second most well rounded house. Same as piphi just on a smaller scale. In comparison to piphi they show more enthusiasm for their philanthropy, but raise a lot less, they come out to everything but on a smaller scale, they party but not as muchas piphi. They are pretty nice to everyone. I could see them being a top house soon if they increase the scale that they currently do everything at.

Sk: Basically DG at a smaller scale. But with more support for their own chapters philanthropy. They would have a lot more work to do than chio (but I prefer well rounded houses so maybe that's just me).

Kappa: Simply a shadow of their former selves. They party and they are usually pretty nice. They aren't bad at sports. But they have no presence at anything or on campus. They seem to have a dgaf attitude towards philanthropy, even their own.

Axo: They are nice, but they also don't have much presence on campus. They do come out to things but usually not very many of them. They basically do everything but on a very toned down scale. They do have a surprising number of cuts girls though.

DDD: Definitely becoming more well rounded. Raised the 2nd most money for their philanthropy last year and have been coming out strong in support of other chapters phils. They party often and are usually pretty nice to other chapters too. They improved a lot in the past few years and I see them moving up more in the coming years too if they keep it up.

Bot:
Theta: Unfortunately they dropped pretty hard after last year. They never came out to anything, had no presence on campus. And were rude to other chapters when they did come out. They had less than half as many exchanges as most other chapters during fall quarter (this school year) which exemplifies their lack of social life. The good news though is they are coming out a bit stronger at some events this year and they are on PHC so I don't see them staying bot for long if they keep making an effo

AEPhi: They have a lot of passion for their philanthropy but don't raise a whole lot of money for it. They also don't have a very strong presence on campus but I feel like they do make an effort to support other Greeks and they are almost always nice to other chapters. They could use some all around improvement but they have also improved over the past few years so they are slowly making their way in the right direction.

by: @thank you   

I actually really agree with most of what you said. Thanks for writing that out.

By: @thank you
by: yeah   

I agree with "thank you"

By: yeah
by: hi   

Thank you is accurate.

By: hi
#3by:    

Hahah okay 'fratguy'. You're probably some self ranking social climbing SK

By: Lol
by: HA   

amen

By: HA
#4by:    

There is noo way in hell that AXO is on par with Chi O on looks. Chi O isn't DG but they sure ain't axo either

By: um im sorry
by: but facebook   

I'm not denying that ChiO has more campus presence/involvement but the pictures of all the chapters are on their facebook groups, and ChiOs are definitely not as cute as they're trying to make it sound on this site. Honestly even Kappa got a much cuter FA13 class than them. In terms of looks girls in ChiO/AXO/Theta could easily be switched around... Mostly girls next door, not many "hotties."

I agree with "thank you" in terms of rankings, especially how they compared ChiO and SK to second tier PiPhi/DG respectively.

By: but facebook

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.