facebook

sorority

by:    

Which sororities are seeing the most improvement overall? and which have really fallen? I've seen mixed things and want to know for real

Posted By: girlllll
Page 2 of 4
#11by:    

DG Pi phi
Kappa
SK Chi O
AXO
Tri Delt Theta
Aephi

this is accurate... I get it tridelt won chapter of the year but they are still bottom...

By: true

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lolz   

How to tell this is an inaccurate ranking: Kappa is 3rd and TriDelt isnt above Theta

Stop living in the past.

By: lolz
#12by:    

PiPhi
DG

ChiO
Sk
TriDelt
AXO

Theta
AEPhi
Kappa

By: If we're bein crazy
by: thank youuu   

def true at least to all the sororities

By: thank youuu
by: Klub Kappa   

lolz kappa is more like a club since they dont act greek (never show up/who are they again?)

By: Klub Kappa
by: hahaha   

And here I thought I was the only one that thought this. Also, totally agree with Klub Kappa

By: hahaha
by: well   

To be fair, didn't AEPhi make it further in dodgeball tonight than kappa? lol

By: well
by: Buh bye kappa   

At least aephi has a sisterhood.

By: Buh bye kappa
#13by:    

DG
Pi Phi

Chi O
SK

AXO
Tri Delt
AEPhi

That's it.
Kappa?? Who's kappa?

By: Who?
by: lol   

Your rankings are slightly off since pi phi is above dg and tri delt isn't bot tier. You also forgot theta lol I agree about Kappa though

By: lol
by: yeah   

agreed with lol

By: yeah
#14by:    

PiPhi
DG

ChiO
SK
DDD
AXO

AEPhi
Theta
Kappa

By: Accurate
by: Yea   

Totally agree

By: Yea
#15by:    

1. Pi Phi - Hot, involved, party, and they have a great philanthropy.
2. DG - Hot, partiers, and what else? But they're definitely popular
3. Chi O- Sweet, involved, and have presence, good sisterhood
4. Kappa - They're hot and frats love them
5. Sigma Kappa - They party too hard sometimes but they're popular, lacking sisterhood
6. Theta - Wayyy more involved than last year, a lot of them are hot, have fun personalities, and are chill
7. A Chi O - No presence, but they have some cool girls
8. Tri Delta - They got Chapter of the Year, but they're awkward and not very popular
9. AEPhi - Great sisterhood but if you aren't a sister then good luck talking to them

By: lalala
by: no   

Kappas are not hot anymore and are below SK. Tri Delts arent awkward anymore and are above Theta. Also its very easy to talk to AEPhi's if you aren't one. They are super friendly!

What you wrote about those 3 chapters was true 2 years ago but not anymore.

By: no
#16by:    

This is based off philanthropies, looks, social life etc.
1. Pi Phi
2. DG
3. Chi O
4. SK
5. Kappa
6. Theta
7. Tri delt
8. AXO
9. AEPhi

By: true ranks people
by: yes   

I agree

By: yes
by: eh   

swap theta and tri delt and it'd be accurate.

By: eh
#17by:    

PiPhi
DG

ChiO
Sk
Kappa/TriDelt

Theta
AXO
AEPhi

Kappa is teetering on the edge of bot tier right now. If they don't pull out an amazing INVOLVED pledge class next year, there is no way they are staying mid. Tri Delt definitely won a spot over AXO and Theta this year. If Theta pulls a good pledge class next year they have a shot at coming back to mid, same with AXO. If Chi O gets another good PC they will move up to top tier imo.

By: actual
by: yeah   

This is spot on

By: yeah
by: LOL   

no fraternity or anyone really sees tri-delt on the same level as Kappa.

By: LOL
by: @LOL   

You're right. A lot of people see Kappa as bot tier. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt that they've just gotten some not so great pledge classes these past few years, but they might come back. When you compare Kappa and TriDelt its not really even a contest. TriDelt is far more involved than Kappa. They come out strong to support the greek community, Kappa doesn't. Spending a short amount of time with TriDelt you can see their sisterhood, you hear and see big and little love stories in Kappa but you also hear about all the drama within the chapter. Kappa is better at sports Ill give them that. They both also have packed social schedules. What fraternity men fail to realize is there is a lot more to being in a sorority than partying. MOST sororities party often, and that is only a very small side note in what being in a sorority is all about.

By: @LOL
by: personally   

I would still put Kappa as bot tier. Your explanation proved that they don't deserve to be middle.

By: personally
by: yep   

Agree with above. Kappa should be bot tier. If people frequently forget you're on campus, you aren't top or mid tier.

By: yep
by: Summin' it up   

this can be summed up easily:
Kappa is definitely above Tri Delt if were ONLY looking at looks and social life. But Tri Delt would be above them in all other aspects.

By: Summin' it up
#18by:    

Top:
PiPhi/DG

Top Middle:
ChiO/SK

Bottom Middle:
AXO/TriDelt

Bottom:
Theta
AEPhi

I left Kappa off just because they don't really have a place right now. They still have a few attractive girls in their chapter, but their lack of presence(with the exception of parties) makes it difficult to place them.

As far as TriDelt is concerned, though I understand that they won chapter of the year, they still have some improvements to make before they're a solid middle tier.

AXO is lacking in presence at certain events, which makes it a little ironic to place them with TriDelt; however, their sisterhood appears to be really strong and they are too competitive to actually place in the bottom.

And as far as Theta is concerned, they have some really great girls as well, but lately everything has just kind of been lacking for them. They used to be stronger and lately, it just hasn't been there for them. However, it wouldn't take much for them to jump back up there.

By: For Real Though
by: I think   

Kappa is still third, but they are a distant third now

By: I think
by: welp   

Dude Kappa is no where near third. Have you even been on campus these past few years? Kappa is awful! They are no where near what they used to be. That other person said it best, if people consistently forget you're on campus, you're bot tier. Its pretty obvious how irrelevant that makes you.

By: welp
#19by:    

Pi Phi
DG

Kappa/Chi O

SK/AXO
Tri Delt

Theta
AEPhi

Pi phi and DG are clear top, Kappa is falling, Chi O is rising, SK and AXO are mid, Tri delt behind them, theta has fallen since past years and aephi is bottom.

By: current
by: close   

Kappa is a lot lower. I also think AXO has dropped too. Theta is better/more involved than them imo

By: close
by: Ehhh   

I think the rankings by 'current' are spot on.
Axo may be below SK, but definitely not under TriDelt. And, they're not below Theta either. Last year, maybe. But this year? No way. Theta used to be WAY more involved, idk what happened to them.

By: Ehhh
by: @ehhh   

Really? I feel like AXO as been less involved this year compared to last. Theta at least dominates phc positions.

By: @ehhh
by: hmm   

I think Theta has improved a lot this year/quarter with the new pledge class. I don't see them as bottom tier anymore. And AXO isnt on par with SK or over Tri Delt so...

By: hmm
#20by:    

Doesn't AXO have like two on PHC too...?

By: But...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.