facebook

sorority

by:    

Which sororities are seeing the most improvement overall? and which have really fallen? I've seen mixed things and want to know for real

Posted By: girlllll
Page 1 of 4
#1by:    

Kappa is now mid teir sorority, we all know that. Theta is bottom their, Chi O is the top of the middle and SK is right behind them if not right there with them. DG had a horrible pledge class and is more evened out with Pi Phi. Tridelt and Aephi got cuter girls than before.

By: here ya go
by: ha   

You forgot about axo too. You mentioned everyone else. Definitely groups for a drop in standing since they really don't have any presence

By: ha
#2by:    

PiPhi passed DG as top. Kappa fell to mid behind ChiO and SK. TriDelt improved to lower mid behind Kappa. Theta fell to bot and is tied with AEPhi (they were above AEPhi but since AEPhi also improved I would say its a tie). Also, the greek community as a whole improved so NO chapter is as bad as AEPhi was 2 years ago. And for that, I applaud all our chapters on their improvements. :)

By: imo
by: imo   

And I think the fact that I consistently forget that AXO is on this campus is grounds to move them to the bottom of mid tier. No presence last year is what made kappa and theta drop after all.

By: imo
by: yup   

I completely agree with this! Good point about axo. I usually forget they are here as well.

By: yup
by: yeah   

I agree!

By: yeah
#3by:    

I'm sorry, but there is no way in hell axo or tri delt are ahead of theta.
maybe presence wise they are stronger, but I would rather party with theta over axo, tri delt, and aephi any day of the week

By: fratoften

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

You must have been one of thetas 4 exchanges last quarter. You must have missed the worst formal thrown in the history of our school (yes, also theta last quarter ).

By: what
by: slightlyagree   

yes, theta's formal wasn't the best, but that was due to some screw up in the plans that no one had control over. i think a lot of chapters improved, but i totally agree and would still party with theta over tri delt, aephi, and axo

By: slightlyagree
by: there is also   

There is also the fact that they had half as many exchanges last quarter as both axo and tridelt

By: there is also
by: lmao   

theta has no real prescence on campus and is full of average looking girls that no other chapter wanted

By: lmao
#4by:    

Chi O is moving up sigma kappa stayed the same and kappa isn't nearly as good as they were like 2 years ago. Theta also isn't that low I would party with them over others for sure

By: TFM
#5by:    

Does kappa know how horrible they are? i feel like they all still live in this weird fantasy where they think they're good here

By: lols
#6by:    

Im just gonna say this, chi o has actually gotten worse. I was stoked on them last year, thought they had cute girls and were willing to have a lot of fun. This year was totally different! the girls were still willing to rage but man they did not look good. I couldn't believe it!

By: guy
by: Ehhh   

I disagree, but there seems to be a huge gap between their cute girls and the ehhh

By: Ehhh
#7by:    

why're people are crapping on DGs newest pledge class? whats so wrong with them?

By: tfm
by: hm   

I believe its because the main thing holding them at top tier was that they were "the hottest sorority" but this year piphi got a better looking PC.

By: hm
by: yo   

agreed with hm

By: yo
by: well   

anyone think the girls might have more to them than just looks or no?

By: well
by: originally no   

But that's how Greek awards helped them. The entire Greek community was proved wrong. They are tied with piphi again

By: originally no
#8by:    

the real rankings are
pi phi
dg
kappa
sigma kappa
chi o
theta
tri delt
axo
aepi

in that order

By: real
by: um no   

I am sorry DG is still top and chi o is above SK

By: um no
by: urr   

yeah i agree completely. DG is still top and Chi O over SK

By: urr
by: Anddd   

I totally agree about DG and Chi O, but also AXO is above tri delt and tied with theta...

By: Anddd
by: no   

ChiO is above Kappa. TriDelt is above theta.

By: no
by: girl   

i agree with this. but put DG as top and chi o above sigma kappa like the others are saying.

By: girl
#9by:    

PiPhi/DG

ChiO
Kappa
Sk/TriDelta
AXO

Theta/AEPhi

By: actual
by: yep   

agree

By: yep
by: yeah   

I agree too

By: yeah
by: diito   

This is accurate

By: diito
by: this   

very much this

By: this
by: YESSS   

This

By: YESSS
#10by:    

DG
Pi Phi
Kappa
Chi O
SK
AXO/Theta (theta's better looking though)
Tri delt
AEPhi

By: THE RIGHT RANKINGS
by: Actually no   

Tridelt earned a spot above AXO and Theta easily- I forget that AXO and Theta are even on campus yet TriDelt is always in their letters and took Chapter of the Year. It'll take them a lot to get past SK, but they're definitely outdoing AXO and Theta at this point. And I gueeeess I would have to put ChiO above Kappa, depends on what you're dealing with (Kappa takes 3rd in looks and parties, ChiO takes it in overall campus and philanthropy leadership). And honestly? DG still above PiPhi? You are still caught up in how the rankings were two years ago. It must've been a really long nap.

By: Actually no
by: yeaaaahhhhhh   

I agree with "actually no" except I think ChiO is above Kappa overall. All Kappa can do is party and they have no other strengths. Tri delt is definitely above axo and theta. And IMO PiPhi is above DG but not by as much as the above person makes it sound. DG is REALLY good at sports (among other things). I think the two are close but piphi slightly edges them out for the lead.

By: yeaaaahhhhhh
by: I agree, no   

I agree with the two people above me in that your rankings are very wrong. See comment 10 for proper ranks

By: I agree, no
by: Welllll   

These are definitely the rankings to the frats but maybe not the sororities

By: Welllll
by: well   

The sorority rankings take the frats opinions into account. They are the "overall" rankings. If it was straight what sororities think, Kappa would be bot house. lol

By: well
by: @above   

hahahahahahahaha soooo true

By: @above

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.