facebook

exchanges

by:    

Which frat has the funnest exchanges?

Posted By: Megan
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Oh It's undoubtedly tke. Seeing a bunch of clowns being awkward and weird yet trying to act like they are fratty make people laugh.

By: No brainer
by: lol   

It says "funnest" not "funniest". I made that mistake when I first read it too. lol

By: lol
by: Sean   

Lmao I am dying right now hahahah

By: Sean
#2by:    

well despite what people may think its definitely NOT sigma chi. They actually have really boring exchanges. me and my sisters always leave early because we get so bored.

by: HAHAHA   

HAHAAH SO TRUE!! i wonder if they know

By: HAHAHA
#3by:    

This is ridiculous houses like Pike and EX are top because they are known to have the best exchanges, stop throwing this nonsense around about EX being boring

By: huh?
by: Sorry    

Sorry sigma chi the truth hurts

By: Sorry
by: Sorry    

Pike parties are fun but yea yours aren't soo

By: Sorry
by: lol   

i agree lol

#4by:    

I would have to say sigma nu or TKE

By: Hmm
#5by:    

I'd say Fiji. tke is fun too

By: fiji
#6by:    

I prefer Pike or Tke, both fun and different in their own way

By: personally

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I feel like the same person keeps saying sig chi exchanges are boring. i think they're fun, personally. They aren't super rowdy like Pike exchanges but they're fun. They don't let people go outside so often times its gets too hot. But that's why I guess they got rolled least of all frats. It's stupid to say that they have boring parties though. They wouldn't be a top house, if not THE top house, without fun socials.

by: hmmmm   

i actually agree that their exchanges are not that fun. they just sit around talking to each other and how is that fun for anyone...

By: hmmmm
#8by:    

For my sorority
1. pike
2. tke
3. sig nu

By: pi phi
#9by:    

Pike, figi/sig Nu, tke

By: Umm
#10by:    

Definitely pike or tke for sure

By: hmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.