facebook

sigma chi discussion

by:    

Sigma Chi fraternity chapter comments at University of California, San Diego - UCSD

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Does sigma chi have a house to live in?

By: triton
by: Dg   

No fraternities at UCSD have official houses. Sigma Chi has two main unofficial houses that host social events.

By: Dg
#12by:    

so these two main houses are just for social events, none of the brothers live there?

By: triton

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: EX   

Yeah some of the brothers live there, but they aren't permanent chapter houses. Anywhere from 4-8 brothers usually live in a house together and split the rent.

By: EX
#13by:    

Not a fan at all. Besides a couple guys, they are not very attractive or socially adept.

By: sig chi nope
#14by:    

dont use this word often but these guys are the rowdiest frat on campus; really surprised us at our exchange

By: so...
#15by:    

Sigma Chi, love them or not, is the best fraternity here. It's really not a question. Just trust me, ucsd student who plans to rush. They're the best and good luck. Glad to have graduated from ucsd. I went LXA and wish i had gone EX.

By: ha
#16by:    

i dont think its fair to call any one fraternity here the clear cut top. Some say its EX, some say pike, and tke and sig nu get hype as well. this is a good fraternity nonetheless, but look into some other ones as well. dont limit yourself potential rushee

By: well
#17by:    

Sigma chi is doing a great job with their philanthropy so far. But it's kinda ridiculous how much they're supporting DG. It's not fair... I heard one of their guys dropped $1000 dollars to help get DG points and he was coaching a different team. It's just a little disheartening

By: derby days

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.