facebook

feel free to dispute

by:    

so as always there is constant dispute among sororities about who is top house. This argument is very redundant, as everyone has different opinions. I have gone far and wide to gather the best information I possibly could to provide the best sorority rankings so without further ado, these are they:
1. Alpha Chi Omega- undisputed top, they have the best Philanthropy helping women affected in domestic abuse. After all were all women so kudos for female empowerment.

2. Pi Beta Phi- Dont they have one of the highest GPAs? And we in college to to study anyway? theyre obviously doing something right.

3. Tri Delta- nobody gives these girls enough for how hard theyve been working their way up. About 3 years ago they werent nearly as strong as they are now and theyve have become a better chapter overall. Good job

4. Sigma Kappa- Along with tri delta theyve worked their way up from what they used to be and its been showing throughout the years. growing overall presence

5. Kappa Kappa Gamma- Kappa is just becoming more chill and down to earth with REAL girls as opposed to what they were a couple years ago. good at maintaining presence in sports tho

6. Chi Omega- Sweet girls, have been consistent for many many years. example of stability within a chapter

7. Alpha Epsilon Phi- They really do have an amazing sisterhood and do not pay too much attention to outside negativity

8. Theta- I guess we all like kites

9. Delta Gamma- Regina George. 'nuf said

Posted By: truuu
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Uhhh... this is just yea... no. haha

By: I'm sorry
#2by:    

that ranking was way off
Real ranking:
DG

Pi phi
Kappa

SK
AXO
XO

Theta
Tridelt/Aephi

By: uh
by: yaaaa   

nailed it

By: yaaaa
by: Solid   

Order but dg and pi phi are about equal

By: Solid
by: nope   

Pi Phi and DG are equal. Kappa is Mid. XO is equal with SK above Axo. and Tridelt is above theta. In other words... your ranking is all wrong..

By: nope
#3by:    

I think it's

DG
Pi Phi
Kappa

XO
SK
Theta
AXO

DDD
AEPhi

By: My opinion
by: Yep   

Agree for the most part

By: Yep
by: Closer but   

not quite

By: Closer but
by: accurate   

i think this is pretty accurate. i would switch SK and XO though

By: accurate
#4by:    

yeah achio isnt top house, dg and piphi are top but you gotta give credit where is due. sig kap and ddd have been working their way up and they dont just cruise, they keep working on their image and keep improving

By: uhh
by: funny   

HAHA thats funny tridelt is and forever will be bottom. and sk is NOT top or even close..

By: funny
by: yeah   

I agree with uhh. Both chapters and I believe ChiO as well, have all been working hard. And to funny.. chapters can do a complete 180 in a matter of a few pledge classes. Just like how kappa is dropping, these 3 are improving.

By: yeah
#5by:    

While I don't quite get your reasoning for axo (I would even go so far as to rank them 7th or 8th), I can kind of see your logic for the others. The ranks themselves are a bit off, but what you said is fairly accurate for most chapters.

By: um
by: truth   

the above statement is true

By: truth
#6by:    

Top:
DG
Pi Phi

Lower top:
Kappa

Upper mid:
Chi O
SK

Mid:
Theta
AXO

Lower:
DDD
AEphi

By: Let's be real

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

Theta is tied with aephi at best

By: lol
by: Yessss   

Completely agree

By: Yessss
by: Damn   

Seriously no joke this is 100% the way it is.

By: Damn
by: yup   

agreed

By: yup
by: Ya   

Yes

By: Ya
by: yeeee   

totally agree if chi o and sk are above kappa

By: yeeee
#7by:    

Top: DG/PiPhi
Mid: ChiO/SK
Kappa
AXO/Tridelt
Bot: Theta/AEPhi

By: Real
by: This one   

is actually accurate

By: This one
by: Yes   

I agree with this one

By: Yes

This is right

by: +   

this

By: +
by: what??   

theres no way theta is that low? can someone enlighten me???

By: what??
by: more or less   

I agree with this except I would move say chio then SK and kappa are at about the same level everything else sounds just about right

pi phis are moving to be the top of the top more and more every year. tri deltas are working their way. chi o is trying to get into the top tier the are more about being cute not a lot of that hotness factor of top tier.

By: more or less
by: i see   

I agree with "more or less" I like that you explained your reasoning :)

By: i see
by: yea   

this is gold

By: yea
by: mhm   

agreeeeee!!!

By: mhm
#8by:    

LOL 10/10 Would read again.

By: LOL
#9by:    

This was definitely a good read. My rankings however would look more like this:

PiPhi/DG

Mid
ChiO/SK
Kappa
Tridelt/AXO

Bot
Theta
AEPhi

By: lol

Your rankings look good.

by: yeah   

I agree

By: yeah
by: ok no   

dude theta is not that low.

By: ok no
by: dude   

The only people that think theta is higher than that are the people in theta. Just like how Kappa still thinks they are on top.

By: dude
by: hahahaha   

The rankings are correct and so is dude's comment LOL

By: hahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.