facebook

thoughts on IFC

by:    

thoughts on IFC and their president Nick? my friend in ifc said "he's a fun and chill guy but a terrible president, arguably the worst in a while". makes me not wanna rush if he's representing them but i dont know much about the community or how it works. should i rush in winter?

Posted By: anon
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nick is a super sweet guy and I don't know why you feel the need to say that. I've known him 4 years, and he's a good president.

And he's 1 member in a sea of members. He does not represent every chapter. But if you're going to say dumb stuff like that, you don't even belong in IFC so bye OP

By: sorority girl
by: ^^   

PREACH

By: ^^
#2by:    

i heard he's a virgin so

By: ;)
by: xx   

and that's relevant because...?

By: xx
#3by:    

I’ve been in my fraternity for over a year and barely interacted with ifc. Also he’s not President much longer, so I don’t see why that should factor into your decision

By: So?
#4by:    

lol nick aint that bad trust

By: sigep
by: tke guy   

gotta agree i've known him for a minute and he's a good guy and i've only heard good things about him as president

By: tke guy
#5by:    

known nick for 3 years, stfu op he's awesome

By: theta
#6by:    

What was the point of this post? You sound like someone who is threatened by nick lol. You wish you knew him. He’s a great guy with a big heart

By: Piphi
#7by:    

What? He's a great guy and always reaching out to make sure all the chapters are on top of their stuff, so idk who would ever say this.

By: Sigma Alpha Epsilon
by: lol    

@SAE no one cares about your opinion

By: lol
#8by:    

He good

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#9by:    

Nick is cool as long as he doesn’t try making us rush 3 classes this year

By: Greek life

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.