facebook

SAE vs FIJI (freshman looking to rush)

by:    

I’m a freshman right now planning to rush in the spring, and basically looking at all the fraternities... can someone give me the overall vibes between Fiji and SAE? A lot of the rankings on their official pages contradict eachother, and both seem to seem super cool on their IG pages.

But yeah, could someone from Greek tell me what the overall vibes of each of these fraternities are? Thank you

Posted By: freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

People that think Greek life is still relevant and worth participating in rn are even bigger losers than they would’ve been a year ago. Save your time and money and skip both

By: Thetrewth
by: ?   

You do realize that people enjoy greek life outside of partying/in person events right?? Just bc we’re distanced doesn’t mean we should fully isolate ourselves lmao what

By: ?
by: Frat Star   

Someones mad they didnt get a bid

By: Frat Star
#2by:    

As a girl I rly love fiji tbh, they have some of the sweetest guys & they’re rly funny. Idk much about sae to make any proper judgements about them but they’re cool too from what I’ve seen, but at the end of the day you should just pick whoever you feel like you vibe with best!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Hey dude, I really recommend talking to the guys directly and getting to know them personally. Greekrank is pretty much the worst place ever to learn about Greek life at UCSD. Lots of fake and or super biased reviews here for all the houses.

By: Pickles
#4by:    

This is probably the worst place to ask this question. Very biased people on here. DM their pages and ask or talk to guys from each chapter/ feel out the vibes and then make a decision! Both are cool from what I've seen tho

By: pop smoke
by: shut up    

Ok kassra

By: shut up
by: shut up    

Ok kassra

By: shut up
#5by:    

Choose whoever you like more

By: Y

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.