facebook

CALL OUT ANYONE in another chapter who is kind

by:    

This page has blown up since quarantine with everyone isolated and online a lot more, and it has lead to a lot of negativity throughout panhellenic and ifc. This thread is for anyone to call out someone in any chapter by name for something kind they’ve done for you pre pandemic or during. The vast majority of Panhellenic contact is positive so how about we focus on that instead of anger and spite :)

Posted By: Positive Contact
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Andy Martinez for always having a positive attitude, even when he loses at video games

By: Pickles
#2by:    

All of my brothers. You make quarantine fun

By: .
#3by:    

While I see your intentions were good, this site is toxic and should not be given attention. It makes your brain cell count decrease. Take your heart somewhere safer

By: udidgoodchief

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hi   

Thank you I appreciate it. Just trying to offset all of the negativity I can so when people inevitably do go on this page for drama they see at least a little positivity too. But you’re not wrong unfortunately.

By: Hi
#4by:    

Simone in dg is an angel

By: a kappa

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.