facebook

new member experience

by:    

how are yall liking your new chapters? i wanna know your experience with online chapter stuff, how are you guys feeling abt it

Posted By: :))
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

pi phi is amazing!! the girls are so so great & the sisterhood seems amazing so far!! definitely made the right choice on pref night hehe

By: new mem :)
#2by:    

I’ve had a decent experience, I mean I kinda wish I had waited but other than that the girls in my chapter have made an effort to reach out & get to know me more ( I’m in tri delt btw) which has made me feel welcomed :))

By: B
#3by:    

hey new mems! this post is a trap, please don’t fall into this :( if your chapters knew you were commenting on greek rank and affiliated your chapter name in it they would probably ask you to take it down. feel free to share your experience but please don’t associate your chapter to it!

By: bad idea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: what   

chill it’s anonymous lmao

By: what

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.