facebook

Actives following me on Instagram

by: pnm

Does anyone have any info abt the Instagram rules for recruitment... my rho gamma told us that active girls shouldn’t be following us and we shouldn’t be following them but I’ve been followed by some girls in alpha phi and I don’t want to get in trouble and risk being dropped by them!

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

actives could follow you before recruitment this year, but not during. So they shouldn’t have been following you within the last few days. I don’t think you’d get in trouble though since its the active’s responsibility

By: hi
by: hiOct 11, 2020 5:35:06 PM

to clarify, if they followed you before recruitment, they can still be following you but they shouldn’t be following new people within the last few days

by: pnmOct 11, 2020 5:43:36 PM

So if one of them requested me like right after an event today then I should tell my rho gamma?

By: pnm
by: GirlOct 11, 2020 5:52:03 PM

Yes. they’re dirty rushing you. They do it to pnms every year.

By: Girl
#2  by: Bruh   

Why do they do this every year 💀

By: Bruh
by: ScamOct 11, 2020 5:53:56 PM

Every year and they brought girls from state to recruit for them the past few years

By: Scam
by: WhatOct 11, 2020 10:29:33 PM

^^ and they never get in trouble???? How much do y’all have to hate yourselves to get girls from a DIFF SCHOOL & dirty rush innocent pnms

By: What
#3  by: Anonymous    

As if girls in every sorority aren’t following pnms rn. Everyone is quick to blame others but it’s so obviously ya’ll are doing the exact same thing. All these girls are fake and will do anything to get ahead during recruitment. These posts today are laughable and my main form of entertainment every year.

By: Anonymous
by: Girl cmon Oct 12, 2020 2:23:45 AM

I do not think everyone is doing it. there are chapters that respect the rules

By: Girl cmon
by: hiOct 12, 2020 11:34:03 AM

My chapter told us that we are allowed to follow/interact with pnms that already dropped recruitment, but if we follow ones that are still in the process, we can't DM/message them or like/comment on posts. Social media just kinda seems to be a grey area this year.

by: No lolOct 12, 2020 2:00:55 PM

Uh no everyone is not doing that you’re just weird

By: No lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.