facebook

We should be able to not go to events for certain cha

by: Diversity in greek life

Genuine question. I know it's to keep us open-minded / revisiting may change our mind but if we know we absolutely would rather not be in Greek life than be in a chapter idk what the point of visiting a house is

Posted By: Diversity in greek life
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: advice   

I would stick it out until bid day. You can always rush again as long as you drop before you are initiated. What chapters did you get called back to/ which ones did you want?

By: advice
by: diversity in greekOct 11, 2020 11:41:28 AM

My lowest ranked regret was a chapter I felt reminded me of my younger self / I felt like I already outgrew them so I feel like being in their process is a waste of my time and theirs. We're not allowed to drop events.

By: diversity in greek
by: adviceOct 11, 2020 12:01:21 PM

Unless that particular chapter is the only one left on your list, then I wouldn't drop. PHC only does recruitment once a year and COBs are kept very quiet usually, so it benefits you more to stay in the process. If you still have that chapter on your list on Pref, you could always just only list the other chapter as your final choice if your other option is that you'd rather drop. Keep us updated and all the best to you :)

By: advice
#2  by: Uhhh   

But It def is snobby..... everyone has to do it and nobody is special enough to skip it. I don’t care what the reasoning is u have no right to be like lol I just don’t wanna show up because I don’t want to.... do u know how much work they put into recruitment? It’s more about respecting the chapters hard work they are putting in rather than where u feel u will fit

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.