facebook

current sorority members: question for you all

by: fall recruitment

for those of you in sororities right now do you guys know if there are going to be a lot of people going through recruitment this fall? I’ve talked to some people and it sounds like quite a few people are waiting because this round is all on zoom so would it be more like informal recruitment? just wondering because I’m a lil curious and am deciding if I want to wait until spring or something

Posted By: fall recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol true   

yeah it kind of looks like it ngl...

By: lol true
#2  by: Srat    

It’s going to be like formal recruitment. There will be rounds and they will be long.

By: Srat
#3  by: Srat    

It’s going to be like formal recruitment. There will be rounds and they will be long. Wait until it’s in person.

By: Srat
#4  by: x   

Go through recruitment this year if you want, fall is always the most exciting and we don't have spring recruitment. Informal recruitment in the winter will most likely be through zoom as well given the state of how everything is going so it's not or never! just try it out

By: x
#5  by: :)   

tbh who even knows if we’re gonna be able to have an in person recruitment next year and its free to register this year so theres nothing to lose i say go for it

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.