facebook

who is considered top house, pike or sig chi?

by:    

These chapters are super different yet still considered even and I'm curious as to why. Sig Chi wins everything and they have pretty attractive guys and Pike just rages harder than everyone, seemingly. So who's better and why? Sigma Chi seems like they'd be the unanimous choice but im hesitant to say that with certainty cuz of how arrogant everyone says they are.

Posted By: curiously
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

enough of this. once and for all they are freaking tied!!!! Literally there are so many sigma chis that could have been pikes and there are so many pikes that could have been sigma chis. The guys are not really that different. They are both far and away the best looking fraternities. Sigma chi does philanthropy and sorority relations better, pike parties a little better and has looks by a slight margin. Yes they are quite "different" in how they present themselves but really everyone sees these two as the big rivalry (and they like it). So go ahead with the rest of the comments on here from pikes and sigma chis claiming they are better then one another, but this is the reality.

By: alright

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

i dont think they're tied at all. sigma chi does sports, philanthropy, sorority relations, campus relations, safety, grades, and are far better organized than pike. Pike wins at parties I guess? Depends what you think is important for a fraternity.

By: hmm
#3by:    

anyone who says they are tied is a pike. whether you like them or not, sigma chi has dominated this campus in all aspects over the past 3 years. The only things pike does well are parties and sigma chis have been just as good, maybe even better than theirs this year. Looks, in the facial region sigma chi and sigma nu have the best looks. Pikes are the buffest, plain and simple; stop talking about how much better looking you are than other chapters when everyone knows its not true. stop saying that all positives reviews on sigma chi are self ranks; maybe some people appreciate all the good theyve done for greeklife here. pike has been bashing everyone else lately; you've posted more on here than anyone this past month. i am biased since sigma chi has been my favorite fraternity since freshman year, but what I'm saying is the opinion of most people on this campus.

By: truth
#4by:    

Pike is the best

By: girl
by: ok   

why?

By: ok
by: ^^   

lol pike. two posts minutes from each other that say "new dg" and "girl". both posts bash sigma chi #typical

By: ^^
#5by:    

To be honest I loved sigma chi at first but all the chill guys have graduated and most of them are very arrogant. I do believe they are still top house because of their reputation and looks BUT I feel like Pike is considered tied or higher than Sigma Chi to many girls because they have way better personalities and are way more fun nowadays. I definitely have more fun at Pike events than Sigma Chi.

And no I'm not a self-ranking PIKE i'm in an actual sorority at UCSD and have gotten to know many of the chapters through all my years here.

By: actuallyinasorority
#6by:    

^ Coming from a 4th year in a sorority, I agree with most of the things the person above me says. Sigma Chi is "top" house because they win at basically everything and they are the best looking guys on campus. However, they are not as personable or very open with girls at parties. Even though some are creepy, Pike gets out there and tries really hard to meet the new girls and make sure they're having a good time, which is something I don't see from Sigma Chi. Girls notice these things...

By: other
#7by:    

^^perception is reality. it is what it is. this is the most constructive feedback I've read so far. we are subject to a lot of criticism. some of it is admittedly deserved, some not. we can't be everything to everyone nor do we want to be, but we can certainly manage our deportment to others. thanks.

By: runkle
#8by:    

I usually dont chime in on these fraternity things being that I am also in a sorority but here we go. I really like sigma chi, they really want to be the best and continuously do great things. Pike is really good looking and personable like the other girls stated. I hate to beat a dead horse but I really think these two fraternities are seen as dead even (for differing reasons) from the sorority point of view

By: thoughts
#9by:    

Parties: Pike; probably tied with EX this year, but giving it to Pike because of years past, Grades: EX, Athletics: EX, Philanthropy: EX, Face/Looks:EX, Body/Looks: Pike, Openness: Pike, Brotherhood: I'm a girl so I can't tell you exactly but they both definitely have the best on this campus so its a tie. Its basically even, EX is only leading by one greek life category but all these categories can change year to year. stop making discussion posts like this! I'm guessing its another chapter trying to get these two mad at one another!

By: laid out
#10by:    

PIKES SUCK SO HARD! Sigma Chi is easily the best! They are so hot..

By: DG GIRL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.