facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 7 of 8
#61by:    

TKE: 10% Cool, 90% realllyyyy weird. Typical.

PIKE: Dreadful I don't know how or why, but dreadful :(

Sigma Nu: looks like EN is making a resurgence! great pledge class. Some of them are socially inept though

Sigma Chi: Once again, best pledges. these guys are way better than their fall pledges though. Hot, athletic, not weird or creepy at all (except for one guy who asked my friend to wait for her outside the bathroom when he was hammered at pinning party). Pumped on EX pledges though!

Final Ranking of pledge classes:

1. Sigma Chi
2. Sigma Nu
10. TKE
1424: Pike

By: New pledges
#62by:    

I have a hard time believing that any of these posts are real, sorry EX your just making it too obvious that your self supporting. No one believes that sigma chi is the end all be all of frats, you have a lot of competition for top house, so please stop referring to yourself as such I.e so hot! Amazing! Im a girl and i love them!!!....yea right

By: haha
#63by:    

isnt it a little suspicious that every post that refers to sig chi as "amazing" ends up bashing their rival fraternity Pike...cmon now. By the way tke is better than sig nu, and SAE should start getting some consideration to jump into the top tier within the next couple years.

By: also

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#64by:    

So I guess its true that sigma chi love to refer themselves as girls. Actually, a hot girl in top sorority most of the time. You should be competing against DG, Pi phi, and Kappa instead of other top frats if that's your mindset.

By: EX
#65by:    

Not even gonna lie, we're pretty weird dudes. Some people dig it, others don't. And that's chill with us.

By: TKE
#66by:    

TKE is trolling hard as usual. You will never be a top house until you get rid of half the guys in your chapter first. Id admit that there are a few cool guys in your chapter; however, you also have a bunch of weirdos. What distinguishes a top house from mid tier frats like TKE is that if guys in top house rushed a mid tier, 99% of them would prolly get a bid while only less than a 1/3 of mid house guy would get a bid from a top house if it was the other way around.

By: LOL
by: but like...   

If Pike is top tier, why'd they bid 40 guys last quarter? weird... TKE only had 14 and EX had like 15.

By: but like...
#67by:    

This post is really solid. when i think about these two, i feel that EX is the best "fraternity" on campus, while PIKE is the best "frat" on campus. Gonna have a great greek experience in either one.

By: i like this
by: i mean   

but dont get me wrong, im not trying to take anything away from EN and TKE. Both great and fun fraternities as well. Shout out to SAE too who is gonna be real strong, real soon.

By: i mean
#68by:    

no way man,
EX/NKA
Bottom top
TKE/SN

SAE AEPI FIJI

TKE getting better? thats a new one, stop your nonsense with that post. Sigma chi and pike being top hasnt changed for 15 years and you think it will change next year? give me a break, you are clearly just full of it

By: to above
by: so?   

you agreed with the order

By: so?
#69by:    

can someone give some more insight on the other frats besides pike sig chi tke and sig nu?

By: please?
by: did you   

check that rush preview thing? it was pretty helpful to me actually

By: did you
#70by:    

rankings now
Sig Chi
Pike
TKE/Sig Nu
SAE

End of 2014
Sig Chi: Sig Chi will remain the "top" house. They always get good pledge classes, won sports banner, and have the highest GPA.For the most part are all really well rounded, good looking guys.
TKE/SAE:Both of these fraternities are going to do well this year. TKE got second in sports last year to Sigma Chi. Winning this year would be a huge benefit to them. Opposite of Pike, their seniors are pretty weird/awkaward, new pledges classes are always getting better, but they still need better looking guys. SAE has come leaps and bounds since officially becoming a chapter. They have good looking guys and lots of athletes(got 4th or 5th in sports last year). They are all very social and did incredibly well in philanthropy last year.They have motivation, and I only see them getting better.
Pike: Pike has arguably the coolest older guys on campus. However there new guys suck, keep getting less attractive, and are riding the reputation of the chapter. Yeah they party, but that is just not enough. Got 3rd in sports overall last year.
Sig Nu: at the end of the day these guys are just too low key. They don't have a strong campus presence, are not particularly good at sports, and Sigma Zoo sucked.

By: present and future
by: yea   

honestly, im a pike and i don't think this was made by a sigma chi. I think it was made by a tke or sae because they are always looking to bump themselves up above pike and sigma nu. sigma chi and pike have been #1 or #2 for years now and even though there is a rivalry there, they both know the history of each other being the top houses on this campus and there is a respect factor. just my two cents

By: yea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.