facebook

fraternity comments

by:    

University of California, San Diego - UCSD General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 3 of 8
#21by:    

I think it's funny how everyone ranks frats on here... if you really want to know what people are like you should probably stop sitting behind a computer screen and go find out for yourself...

By: Lambda Chi
#22by:    

EX

Pike

EN

TKE

By: hehe;)
#23by:    

Top tier:
pike
sig chi

sig nu

mid tier:
tke

fiji
lambda chi

By: real rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#24by:    

Best parties are out in chapter houses on Stetson and Governor street, hands down.

By: Fin
#25by:    

sigma chi is the best house on this campus...hottest guys, win at sports, are very involved in philanthropy this year, and throw the best major parties. other fraternities are improving but good luck catching these guys anytime soon.

EX

Pike/TKE

EN

who cares?

By: unbiased
by: very true   

^ when you look at the complete overview of a fraternity, but I would say that other chapters are definitely making strides in catching up to sigma chi in popularity, which is probably due to more "cool" people coming to our school and joining the greek system. sigma chi no longer has a complete hold on every "cool" rushee

By: very true
#26by:    

Pike
EX
EN TKE

After seeing Pike this year at IFC football i dont think anyone can take them for the sports banner

By: Rank
by: Rank   

I would say its more like:

EX/NKA/EN
TKE/SAE/MAYBE fiji. maybe.

the top three still are the most prestigious/popular. the next two (three?) are visible but not as established as the top three.

By: Rank
by: Wait But   

They're losing. By a lot. To TKE of all people.

By: Wait But
#27by:    

Sig chi is top house, but barely more than some others. If they dont win sports banner again this year, theyll be even with pike. with that said, they won our philanthropy this year and are showing more campus involvement; which is something they used to never do. still have the hottest guys and best "big" parties.

Real rankings:

EX
Pike
EN/TKE

Fiji/SAE

By: real
#28by:    

To above: Whether Sigma Chi wins sports again or not I think they'll still be top house. Pike doesn't have any houses to have social events in, they asked our sorority to host a party for them. What a joke. They're definitely more involved, they won DG and Pi Phi's philanthropies so far this year. They definitely have the hottest guys and the best parties. Everyone is respectful and gentlemanlike, at least for the most part. Way moreso than their "competitors" in TKE and PKA. I don't really seem them falling out of the "top house" spotlight anytime soon. And that may not be because they're getting better, but Pike is getting worse and TKE will never be top house until they stop bidding 90% of their rush class haha. Sigma Nu is too small. Oh well. I love the Sigma Chi chapter here.

By: Totally honest
by: haha   

hahahaha what a joke

By: haha
by: lol   

how is that a joke?? Everything that person said is totally true.

By: lol
#29by:    

is not going to be won by pike this year.....

Sig Chi
Sig Nu/TKE
Pike

SAE
FIJI
Slammed a Guy

Everyone Else...

By: sports banner
by: Concerned   

lol Sigma chi lost to tke...

By: Concerned
by: Concerned   

in football

By: Concerned
by: LOL   

Football is all that really matters? and EX lost to TKE. So sad.

By: LOL
#30by:    

sigma chi is in the lead for sports banner right now and their best sports are in the winter and spring. 3peat is happening, get over yourselves. please try and make it close this year, because last year it was locked up before softball even started

By: sports banner
by: here....   

are the sports banner rankings

www.facebook.com/ucsdifc?fref=ts

TKE - 220
Sigma Chi - 190
PIKE - 160
Sigma Nu - 130
Lambda Chi - 125
Kappa Sigma - 110
SAE - 95
Sig Ep - 80
AEPi - 75
Triangle - 70
FIJI - 65
DSP - 60
Sammy - 55

By: here....
by: good   

info. though i hate sigma chi, they are probably going to win still, but its nice to see tke up there competing with them

By: good
by: dumbsht   

PIKE won 7 years in a row through 2010. idiot

By: dumbsht

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.