facebook

cob this winter/spring quarter?!!

by:    

did pi phi hold informal recruitment this year? confused because I thought they were a top sorority and usually met their numbers

Posted By: confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They probs had girls graduate or study abroad, they only took two so it wasn't crazy

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My friend in pi phi told me they were forced to bc so many girls graduated early or went early alum. She said they only actually needed one girl.

By: Lol
by: ?   

if you only need one girl, you can’t take two per rules of phc so they definitely needed more than one

By: ?
#3by:    

lots of sororities did cob this year. I think sk, kkg & aphi were the only ones who didnt. It’s mostly due to the fact that tons of girls this year dropped during fall formal recruitment so the pledge classes weren’t as huge

By: facts
by: facts   

^ also there’s nothing wrong with doing cob — we just have a smaller community that’s all

By: facts
by: phc   

aphi did i think, i know a girl who got a bud but idk if they offered more bids or if it’s just her

By: phc
by: Uh   

aphi def did, there's a girl named Kim who was a winter bid

By: Uh

I thought they were supposed to post about it to let people know about it? seems like they recruited people they already knew/friends

by: .   

they dont have to let people know, if its only a few girls that they need sometimes its invite only

By: .
by: ...   

If its invite only then its basically people they know already though...how are others who want to join supposed to know lol

By: ...
#4by:    

yeah they took three actually lmao yikes

By: ahah
by: K   

yet only posted about two...🤡 who are they embarrassed of?

By: K
by: phc love   

Cob isn’t a bad thing so there’s no yikes about it :)

By: phc love

i didn’t see them post about winter recruitment/ their new members on their insta

#5by:    

keeping it exclusive by recruiting only people they know?

By: triton

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.