facebook

Would I be too old to rush

by: Please help

Hello! I’m thinking about transferring here and going through recruitment! I just have a question a if someone wouldn’t mind answering.

I’m going to be 20y/o this August & I wouldn’t be coming here until fall of 2021, which would make me 21 years old, is that too old to rush?

(I did go to college for 1.5 years here in my home state but sadly had to withdraw due to personal & family reasons, with the time off I have gotten my esthetician’s & nail tech license! But now my family has decided we’re moving to Cali! I’m excited but kind of nervous and thought greek life would be the perfect way to make friends going to a new school.)

Also I know that was all a lot so if you missed it my question is : is 21y/o too old to rush?

Thank you!

Posted By: Please help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

you’re not too old! a lot of sororities will give bids to older girls its not really a problem here, I know a lot of transfers who got bids who were your age.

By: :)
by: Please helpApr 21, 2020 8:43:39 PM

Awesome! Thank you so much!! I’m just so nervous, I’m 19 right now so idk why I just feel like 21 is so old to be going through Formal recruitment. But I’m really glad it’s not!!(:

By: Please help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.