facebook

How diverse is greek life here?

by:    

hi i’m an incoming freshmen and I want to know if the sororities here are diverse or are they all white basically? Which are the most diverse and which are not as diverse.

Posted By: $$
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

greek life is definitely more diverse here than at other places, but still not as diverse as it could be. pi phi and alpha phi are known for being less diverse cause they have that white girl stereotype vibe. i’d say sk, theta, and axo are probably the most diverse

By: hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

most of the upper tier sororities are not very diverse (pi phi, kappa, dg) and if they're not white then they're hella white washed. Chi o is eh, still kinda white washed. Aphi is pretty diverse they just only post blondes on social media. Theta, aephi,sk, tridelt and aoii have a good mix of girls. Axo is a pretty decent mix but VERY abg.

By: Yuh
by: ey   

this! but aphi & sk lean towards being whitewashed

By: ey
#3by:    

of the top houses, sk and kappa are pretty diverse but still white wash
pi phi is all white girls
aphi is white washed as well

By: xx

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.