facebook

how the ranks have changed

by:    

I’ve been in greek life for four years of college, here’s who has gone up and down over the years based on ranks when I first joined
DG: Down, pledge class gets more and more boring every year, barley clinging onto their old reputation of being fun and cute.
PiPhi: Stay, they were a bit problematic when I came to campus but haven’t really done much else other than be (mostly) pretty and only hang out with top frats, for better or worse.
Kappa: Up, were debatably upper mid when I came but are definitely a top house now. Honestly seem to have gotten more and more problematic though since going up in the rankings, they have terrible relations and some really catty girls who are too excited about their rank. we’ll see how long it lasts.
SK: Stay, haven’t really gone up or down. Have a reputation for being cute and fun but not very classy.
XO: Down, have had a girl next door reputation forever but I honestly know so many girls in this chapter who are genuinely crazy. Managed to self sabatoge most of their frat relations and still think they’re moving up in the ranks. Yikes.
Theta: Stay, A true middle sorority. Nothing great, nothing terrible. Sisterhood seems decent but overall kinda boring.
Aopi: Down, never really managed to stand out. Haven’t seemed to secure a chapter vibe and never get great pledge classes. overall meh.
Aphi: Up, As much as it pains me to say aphi has managed to go up in the ranks despite having a terrible sisterhood and dirty rushing every recruitment. I guess when you’re THAT obsessed with being top you can at least manage to move up a rank or two lol.
Tri Delta: Stay, what can I say, there’s just not a whole lot going on here. Don’t do very well in recruitment and don’t have much of a campus presence.
AXO: Stay/Rise? They’ve definitely never been on the rise but it is impressive that they managed to escape from the brink of oblivion a couple years back. Not known for being very fun or cute but there are a lot of nice girls.
AEPhi: Stay, no point in bashing them. Just a small chapter with girls who seem like they’re trying their best.

Posted By: bored
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

u must've been rly bored lol. wild guess, ur in SK right?

By: h
#2by:    

How has aopi gone down if they're still a middle sorority? Also, they're hella new right behind aphi so they're still establishing

By: Yo
#3by:    

OK kappa

By: Lol
#4by:    

Definitely written by a kappa or an aphi LOL make it more obvious the only people who think they’re top house is them 😂😂😂 I can maybe see aphi rising but kappa is not top it’s embarrassing

By: Haha
#5by:    

so basically you’re saying its
piphi/kappa
sk/aphi
dg
theta/chio
aoii/axo
tridelt
aephi

..ok aphi lmao

By: hiiiaphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ?   

Why does kappa think they are anywhere near the level of pi phi?

By: ?
#6by:    

Why are all of these descriptions so negative? Why do we need to put each other down? Wouldn’t we be stronger as a community if we agreed to stop believing that some people are “above” others based on their chapter affiliation? What if we all committed to doing good by each other and for each other, to lift ourselves up instead of bringing each other down by making nasty comments on an anonymous platform?

By: Stop
by: Yea   

And to expound on this, does being in a “top” sorority actually make you a better human being or something? Seriously listen to yourselves!! All these self rankings completely make you sound even more insecure and desperate than you already are! Please be a kind and decent person and uplift others, you’ll be much happier! I promise!!

By: Yea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.