facebook

what is this hatred on sigma chi

by:    

I don’t understand the abundant amount of hatred toward Sigma Chi on this page. To me they’re the less douchy version of Pike and the larger version of SigNu. All the guys I’ve met in the chapter are also nice, well spoken, and outgoing. I understand there’s an inherent rivalry between them and SigNu but can someone provide some unbiased facts/opinions about why they’re losing top 3?

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

sigma chi overall is a great fraternity but most people in it are just so surface level and do have this "im better than you" vibe

By: yup
#2by:    

everyone on greekrank who posts stuff is either joking or sucks enough as a real person to say something that they actually mean on greerank

By: beecuz
#3by:    

The reason is it's Rush week and some guys in other fraternities want to influence potential new pledges who don't know anything about greek life in UCSD and so refer to greekrank. It's just the normal rivalry between fraternities.
SigChi is definitely not loosing top 3. In my opinion at least.

By: IHSV

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.