Kappa Sigma
Chi Phi

Posted By: Undisputed Ranks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Phi Delt is brand new, how are they considered mid tier already

By: Remy
by: phi delt   

phi delt has been doing pretty well for themselves considering they are new.

By: phi delt
by: Sammy   

Sammy should be higher than phi delt for sure, they’re having a great year

By: Sammy
#2by:    

TKE should definitely be higher than sigma nu

By: Agree but
by: Tophouse   

I feel like it could go either way... both have some lf the best looking guys at UCSD and party hard.

By: Tophouse
by: agree   

TKE has more guys

By: agree
by: doesnt matter   

pike won sports banner and can lift more weight than both

By: doesnt matter
by: yeah   

other than that pretty accurate though. better than the last one with sig chi on top at least hahaha

By: yeah
by: wait a second   

idk what you guys are talking about... if anything, tke should be #4, they literally got the worst, smallest pledge class from the four fraternities

By: wait a second
by: Tke vs Sig Nu   

Let me be clear, both sig nu and tke are great houses. I love both of them and have met many of them at my time at UCSD. Many guys in tke and sigma nu are close because they both attract guys that are easy to get along with. In fact, the most fun four way exchange I’ve been to is a tke sig nu one. That being said, I’d put sigma nu and tke on a level playing field after fall and winter, no doubt, especially comparing their fall pledge classes. Really though, you can’t go wrong with either.

By: Tke vs Sig Nu
by: hahahah   

okay @waitasecond, clearly sig chi. don’t get too ahead of yourselves now

By: hahahah
by: TKE   

I’d hesitate to include tke with the top 3. They’ve had a pretty rough year with all their older guys graduating last spring... and their tiny pledge class in the fall didn’t help them much either. They’re desperate for a strong spring class to keep them on par with sigma nu and sigma chi for sure.

By: TKE
#3by:    

lambda should be in the top!

By: Top tier
by: lol   

lol

By: lol
by: okay....   

even sig chi being up there is a stretch. If you ask me it should just be pike. we lift more weight than sig nu tke and sig chi combined

By: okay....
by: woah there   

shouldn’t sig ep be higher than lambda chi??

By: woah there
by: eh   

I think lambda chi is in the right spot. Although I think sig ep is on the same level as them and should be put in upper mid as well

By: eh
#4by:    

I feel like it could go either way... both have some lf the best looking guys at UCSD and party hard.

By: Tophouse
by: what   

who?

By: what
#5by:    

What’s the best way to find out what house I should rush?

By: Curious rushee
by: definitely rush   

Whatever these “tier” rankings say, just come to info night and find who you clique with

By: definitely rush
#6by:    

Sig nu calm down

By: Oh my lord
by: Agreed   

Lol yeah they’re for sure not higher than tke just yet. You guys have been doing solid at rush, but you’ll need a few more good pledge classes to catch up to the #2 spot

By: Agreed
by: lol   

And here’s a tke trying to dispute the truth

By: lol
#7by:    

Sigma Nu are still way off the Top 3 haha nice try

By: Lol
by: Greek Expert   

I’d put them in the top 3 after tke, definitely above sig chi. Then again I’d only consider pike a ‘real’ traditional top house

By: Greek Expert
by: disagree   

Where have you been? They are definitely top after fall. Debateably better than tke, definitely better than sig chi. And then there is pike... lol

By: disagree
by: Outdated   

That’s old news chief. Welcome to the nu era

By: Outdated
#8by:    

Ahaha sit down sig nu

By: Rusheesbeware

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sig chi   

no, you sit down, sig chi

By: sig chi
#9by:    

Lol signu save jokes for before finals when I really need them. But also why is pike top every girl I know thinks their new dudes are creepy and they can’t take a hint. Sig chi is top then tke then pike

By: What is this?
by: Lol   

Sig chi relax, stop kidding yourselves. You guys are children. I’d easily take a bid from tke and sig nu before sig chi. I might even go as far to say I’d take a lamda chi bid before a sig chi one. That is of course, if I couldn’t get the golden ticket (pike bid).

By: Lol
by: Hate   

Hate on sigma nu, hate on pi kappa alpha. This attitude will not get you anywhere—as we all witnessed this fall. You are all quaking in your boots.

By: Hate
#10by:    

I like these rankings boys, pike on top all the way

By: I like these rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.