facebook

there is an outstanding and alarming situation

by:    

Gentlemen of IFC, frequenters of greekrank, I’d like to bring your attention to an issue. There is an outstanding and alarming situation that needs to be addressed in the court of brotherhood, ruled by a swift flick of a gavel.

Pledge quarter is where you meet the friends that will last you a lifetime. The guys you will call twenty years from now and laugh about the ridiculous, yet awesome, things you did together. You tackle the traditions that have been in a respective chapter for decades. When you meet alumnus that have gone through these traditions, done their due diligence, conducted debauchery, it will create a bond that will bring any two brothers, of any time, together.

That being said, I, a humble brother, from a humble fraternity, have a request from the union of brothers on the board of IFC.

I have stood back long enough to see a candidate intitiation quarter put on the backburner. I have seen the ringing of the liberty bell a quarter too early for untested recruits of a chapter. I have WITNESSED tradition ignored, thrown aside, unacknowledged. I have seen the red white and blue flag of the United States on the back of a hawk with a mangled bald eagle firmly clenched in its talons.

Therefore, on behalf of IFC, I command that Sigma Ep secede from the union of IFC. Enough is enough. THIS IS NONSENSE! Get ahold of yourselves!!! My god! Have you not looked in the mirror one too many times and frowned at what you’ve seen? Have you not seen the tides of obstruction relinquish the blades of obedience in a whimsical fashion?? When will this stop you fools?? We are all sick and tired of this charade! Get out!!\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Gentlemen of IFC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DOWN WITH SIGEP

By: DOWN
#2by:    

that escalated quickly, I did not see that coming

By: wow
#3by:    

I’ve never felt so motivated by anything in greekrank

By: DOWN WITH SIGEP
#4by:    

Wait what? I am so confused. Why the hate on SigEp????

By: Confused
#5by:    

Bump!

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.