facebook

rankings based on friendliness/involvement vs. looks

by: GDI

If rankings were based on stuff that actually mattered like involvement, passion for philanthropy, friendliness, chapter pride, happiness of members, well-roundedness, willingness to interact with "lower tier" chapters, etc. instead of looks, popularity, size, etc., they would be completely different. It's kinda funny how it almost flips with the friendlier and more involved chapters being the lower tier chapters on other rankings for whatever reason.

FRATS:
Lambda Chi
Beta
FIJI
Phi Delt
SigEp
Sammy
SAE
Sigma Chi
TKE
Pike
Kappa Sig
AEPi
Chi Phi

sororityS:
Chi O
Theta
AXO
AEPhi
AOII
TriDelt
Phi Rho
DG
APhi
Pi Phi
KKG
SK

Posted By: GDI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

wait theta isn’t involved or good friends with a lot of people is this only based on GPA

By: what
by: lolJan 3, 2018 2:48:39 PM

It says "involvement, passion for philanthropy, friendliness, chapter pride, happiness of members, well-roundedness, willingness to interact with "lower tier" chapters, etc." so no it's not only based on gpa

By: lol
#2  by: haha   

and sk thinks they're top house

By: haha
#3  by: haha   

theta and chi o calm down

By: haha
#4  by: kinda   

i think the frats are pretty spot on. For the sororities I think theta and AXO are too high (they should be like middle of the pack) and DG and PiPhi are too low. DG is pretty friendly and interacts with all chapters regardless of rank (as far as sororities go anyway) and PiPhi is very well rounded and into their philo. Those 2 are also big on chapter pride. I'd probably rerank something like this:

(interchangeable in tiers)
PiPhi, DG, XO, Tri Delt, AOII, AEPhi
Theta, AXO
Kappa, APhi, SK

By: kinda
by: yesJan 4, 2018 5:12:15 PM

switch dg with pi phi

By: yes
by: yeahJan 11, 2018 3:13:04 PM

way more accurate for the sororitys

By: yeah
#5  by: what   

I rlly don't think kappa sig would be that low then...lol

By: what
#6  by: doesntmatter    

this ranking is BS anyone can be friendly to anyone, and u can't measure chapter happiness ffs, please do not consider this when rushing/in recruitment ty

By: doesntmatter
#7  by: Truth   

All of the sororitys are friendly!!! This post is inaccurate

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.