facebook

end of fall 2017 rankings

by: GI

Frats:
1. Sigma Chi - a good pledge class, their exchanges have been a lot better and still continue be excellent on presence and academics
2. TKE - not a fan of their new pledge class, but very fun and they're top with sorority relations, athletics are also climbing, I think they've earned this
3. PIKE - to me they're falling, the older guys are great, newer ones are just creepy and stand offish, still dominate athletics, but thats pretty much it
4. Sig Nu - best pledge class in the Fall, they're very fun, most of the guys are really nice and chill, just really need to step it up with a good phil and continue to have presence on campus
5. Sig Ep - they continue to be a class act, parties have stepped up, but still not anywhere on par with the other 4, nice guy frat what else can I say
6. Lambda Chi- a decent pledge class helps, but Sig Ep def has more presence and personality, Lambda's a bit more fun, honest 5&6 are interchangeable

sororityS:
1. Pi Phi - def didn't grab the best looking class, but they're so well rounded its hard to brush off their top spot
2. DG- their involvement and leadership from girls has stepped off a lot, very hot in general, but their new class leaves a lot to be desired, still right up there with Pi Phi
3. KKG - hot new class, a lot of fun at exchanges and great presence all around, they're a lot closer now to DG than ever before, some would even swap the 2 and 3 spots
4. Chi 0 - honestly some of the sweetest girls on PH, very well rounded with tons of girls involved in all aspect of school, top academically too
5. A Phi- i'll give them credit, a legit phil, good new member class, improving frat relations, they're social climbing and its showing
6. SK- one of the best new classes, very fun, very little substance, I can't give them in edge over the others just cause they can out drink all the frat guys

Posted By: GI
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: What?   

PIKE easily had one of the best looking pledge classes this fall no way they're below TKE....not to mention much better parties and well rounded dudes. I'd say its still 1/1 at Pike and Sig Chi with TKE at 2

By: What?
#2  by: Almost   

Switch pike with sigma chi and sk with chi o

By: Almost
#3  by: SELF RANK   

go home aphi. you arent even close to that high.

By: SELF RANK
#4  by: Switch   

Pike and sig chi. At this point, tke and pike are both better than sig chi, the guys are just boring.

By: Switch
#5  by: what   

swipe theta with aphi.

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.