tri delt
aephi

Posted By: bid day
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

lol sk and kkg is this a joke

By: Q
by: lol   

and you think pi phi or dg actually did better than them? lol they all did about the same

By: lol
by: exactly   

seriously though, they all did the same! Put em all on one line alphabetically - its the best "rank" there is! sk and kkg did the same as piphi and dg and aoii and aephi and everyone else!

By: exactly
#2by:    

It's way too early to tell. There are hardly any photos and there is no way you've talked to enough girls to know ranks. Based on were the girls I talked to in recruitment ended up though I'm pretty sure this is wrong top to bottom.

By: No.
#3by:    

Yeah okay try again once chapters have actually posted pictures of their classes and more girls start talking about who they wanted and where they ended up

By: ha
#4by:    

It’s def kkg, chi o, sk, dg, pi phi and the rest dont matter

By: No
#5by:    

not only is this petty as hell but it's also a terrible way to welcome new girls to the greek community and not representative of the panhellenic community at all, everyone got a beautiful pledge class

By: stop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

after seeing everyone's PCs this is actually very accurate

By: ::
by: lol   

Hi kappa

#7by:    

Kappa yikes

By: Lol
#8by:    

Woah.... pi phi and dg didn't do so hot but especially KAPPA AND CHI O YIKES!!!! sk nice work.

#9by:    

I’m so impressed by SK, definitely rising. They definitely got an amazing lot of diverse girls. Kappa did great as well, loved their theme. I think a lot was expected from DG and Pi Phi, but they still pulled through. Alpha phi came close as well; I think their national (cough SoCal rep cough) is kind of helping them a lot

By: .
by: mhm   

They definitely got a lot of girls from other chapters which means their girls have gotten better at recruiting. Either way, there's a reason why these girls chose SK over other chapters and that's good for them. All chapters did good too

By: mhm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.