facebook

real sorority ranks (with rising and falling)

by:    

DG (staying) /piphi (staying)

Kappa (falling hard to solid middle)
ChiO (staying)
Sk (falling hard and fast)
Theta (falling)/Aoii (rising)

Tridelt (staying or rising)
Aphi (rising)
Axo (stay)
Aephi (stay)

Anything anyone else tells you is false.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

this is accurate in terms of involvement and social life from a general point of view. (but pnms, still prioritize fit over rank during recruitment, because the truth is you will be spending a lot of time with your sisters)

By: truth
by: 20   

good advice

By: 20
#2by:    

Lol this is a joke

By: -
#3by:    

This. Sorry Aphi come to terms with it.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: there   

yup

By: there
#4by:    

this is all wrong. bump down sk and theta/aoii to the tier below then swap tri delt and aoii. sk and aoii have horrible retention and I definitely wouldnt say aoii is rising for that reason. if everyone wants to quit your chapter it must not be doing very well.

By: nooo
by: nooo   

Also bump axo and aephi to their own bot tier. they arent on the same level as the rest of them

By: nooo
by: what a joke   

lol okay tridelt

By: what a joke
by: as if   

HAHA YEAH RIGHT TRIDELT!!

By: as if
by: uh   

I agree with this way more. sk and aoii are not doing well. theta actually bombed last fall as well which opened a huge door for ddd and aphi.

By: uh
#5by:    

Definitely inaccurate rankings. Looks like someone is trying to subtly make themselves look higher than what they are

By: Nope
by: Yep   

Chi o

By: Yep
#6by:    

the fact that this has 54 views and over 40 votes should tell you right away how fake it is. My guess is aoii since they are the only ones that would rank themselves that high lol

By: LOL
by: Stop   

There were 10 downvotes 3 minutes after posting this with like 5 views, and someone keeps commenting and mass downvoting only minutes apart so I wouldn't be too sure about that. I sense saltiness.

By: Stop
#7by:    

aoii is not directly below sk, whoever wrote this is clearly just salty about the actual rankings

By: lmao
by: Ha   

Ok this proves someone in sk is salty about their chapter fallig

By: Ha
#8by:    

Ok alpha phi we get it you self rank

By: Lol
#9by:    

PiPhi(stay)
DG(stay/listing slowly downwards)

Kappa(stay/kinda swaying up and down year to year but overall staying/listing up right now)
XO(stay/listing slowly upwards)

SK(falling)
Theta(stay/listing slowly downwards)
Tri Delt(stay/listing slowly upwards)
AOII(falling - too many girls drop after joining)
APhi(listing up - if they get their grades in order they could pass aoii)

AXO(stay)
AEPhi(stay)

By: Actual
by: yes   

waaaaay more accurate!

By: yes
by: right   

This is the accurate ranking with rising/falling if anyone is curious. The original post is aoii self ranking

By: right
#10by:    

AOII this is hilarious! you and aphi are the only 2 chapters you think are rising? and you think you are that high?! ROFL GOOD JOKE

By: HAHAHAHA

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.