facebook

pnms on greekrank

by:    

just some tips for anyone using this site to make decisions during rush, it goes without saying that all of this gossip and drama is not at all representative of greek life at ucsd and the things you read on here should not keep you from going into recruitment with an open mind and making your own decisions about each chapter. But I think it should be pointed out that a lot of the ranks posted on individual frat/sorority pages are either self ranks or people trying to tear the chapter down and are not as reliable as sticking to the discussions and comparing posts/comments. Ranks are of very little importance at UCSD and our greek life is super inclusive compared to other campuses so no matter what chapter you're in you'll have opportunities to be social and meet all kinds of fun, cool people. Also, the worst mistake someone can make is choosing a chapter based solely on rank and not where you truly feel like you have a connection with the brothers/sisters, at the end of the daynyoull be spending a lot of time with these people and ranks won't matter nearly as much as the connections you make :-)

Posted By: chill
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hey I just wanted to say how proud I am of our Greek community for not using this site as means to tear each other down! We are above that type of behavior and are definitely not your stereotypical Greek community. I hope all PNMs come excited for rush and can find their home in any of our chapters!

By: PHC LOVE
#2by:    

Bump for rush (:

By: Yup
#3by:    

BUMP AGAIN BC RANKS ARE SILLY

By: pan
#4by:    

Bump

By: Keep bumping

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

GREEKRANK IS SO PETTY!!! PNM's pleaaaase do not base your decision off this website. Everyone uses it to make their own chapter look better by tearing down others. Form your own opinions because you're the one who will be in that sorority!!

By: TBH
#6by:    

bumppp

By: WO
#7by:    

get off of this site and form your own opinions about each chapter ya damn sheep

By: yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.