facebook

rush week for transfer students

by:    

I was just wondering how rush week works for transfer students. I am looking to join a sorority in the fall of 2017. Is it harder for transfer students to get bids? Would I still have a "big"? Any information would be great! Thanks (:

Posted By: Transfer girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Yes! You would still have a big!! Just someone who joined their 3rd or 4th year (which includes transfers)! So your big would've been a transfer too or just someone older who decided they wanted to pick up! In regards to it being harder, I don't think so.. there are pledge classes where half the girls are transfers so I doubt it

By: Friend

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

It isnt harder for transfers to get bids because you have your own quota. What that means is you are only competing against other juniors that are rushing to get into the chapters and taking you doesnt affect the number of freshman/sophomores they can take. Transferring is pretty common at our school so we have a lot of transfers rush and you will definitely be able to find a home here (with a big!) :)

By: More technically

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.