facebook

real question

by:    

So I know everybody on here wants their sorority to be considered top tier but thinking about it why does it actually matter at UCSD? Like I'm in a solid middle tier sorority (at least judging form the rankings on this website) but why would I want my chapter to move up? What do the girls in top houses really have that the rest of us don't?

Posted By: Real Q
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it doesn't matter

By: yo
#2by:    

All the chapters here are pretty even as far as the experiences they offer their members. I think ranks are really just splitting hairs. Just about everyone is on the same level (minus like aephi).

By: Honestly
#3by:    

people like to make themselves feel special as if anonymous rankings on a website validate their experience more than that of someone in a "lower" house

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: This   

100% this. Ranks really don't matter irl. If you're fun you'll make lots of friends, if you're an awkward hermit you won't, regardless of what chapter you're in and what the other girls/guys in it are like.

By: This
by: yaaaas   

snaps to both these comments

By: yaaaas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.