facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 6 of 6
#51by:    

1. PiPhi (used to be below DG but they got a hot and fun pledge class while DG only has a few hot girls in their new pledge class while the rest of them are very average)
2. DG (older girls are hot but they are slipping fast and the new girls think too highly of themselves)
3. ChiO (they are super involved and have gotten cuter girls)
4. SK (got a decent pledge class this year)
5. Kappa ( I dont know why they think they are still in the top)
6. Theta
7. AXO
7. Tri Delta
9. AEPhi

By: honest
by: nope   

Theta is not that high

By: nope
#52by:    

1. Piphi
2. Dg
3. Chio
4. Sk
5. Kappa
6. Axo
6. Tri Delta
8. Theta
9. Aephi

By: more honest
#53by:    

Ok girls coming from someone actually in a fraternity here, here are the ranks for the frats based on who we like to party with and who is hot

Top:
DG/Pi Phi
Kappa

Mid:
Chi O/SK
Theta

Lower:
AXO
DDD
AEPhi

thats how it is ladies.

By: LISTEN UP
by: most part   

for the most part, I completely agree with this. but i'd definitely say it's SK/theta then chi O. Chi O is lower mid tier at best and their abundant self ranking is starting to get really annoying. And Kappa's still a top tier house

By: most part
by: youre pathetic   

You speak an awful lot like a women for someone claiming to be in a frat. #madkappaortheta rankings change. Stop sucking and your rank will raise instead of drop too. You've got no one to blame but yourself

By: youre pathetic
by: agreed   

i agree with this rankings

By: agreed
by: The thing is..   

There are differences in the ranks from guys to girls. Girls don't see kappa as top tier because they never show up, are rude and don't do anything but party and drink. certain guys only like girls who party nonstop because it benefits them ya know? so it makes sense. But i actually have to say that kappa has gotten not at cute as in the past soo not sure on them. hope you guys can agree with me on this cause there is a slight discrepancy between what frats consider top and what sororities consider top

By: The thing is..
#54by:    

Top:
PiPhi
DG

Mid:
ChiO
SK/Kappa
AXO/DDD

Bot:
Theta
AEPhi

By: how it really is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: yuup   

I 100% agree, but just curious why do you think pi phi is above dg? Because of the new pledge class?

By: yuup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.