facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 6
#41  by: stop   

self- ranking chio. its become really annoying. personally, i like your chapter alot and you definitely have been improving but you consistently bash kappa and sk to make yourselves look better and everyone in the greek system knows this is not true.

real ranks:

pi phi, dg
kappa
sk, chi o

By: stop
by: lolDec 20, 2013 4:08:55 PM

Pretty sure it goes: DG, Pi Phi, Kappa (i guess) and then Chi-o and i dont know where SK should even belong. Cause they keep pushing for a top space and they really don't belong there...what do they even do as a chapter? And no offense but I live with two SKs and they don't even talk to each other. & Honestly, I shouldn't be commenting on this cause im in one of the "upper tier sororities" but I just wanted to say that even my chapter isn't all that great. And out of honesty, if I wasn't in my chapter I'd want to be in Chi Omega because those girls are real. So its funny how every one says they self rank..when really there is people like me who rank them because well because it is what they deserve...so YOU just stop. Don't be so pathetic, relax. Its just a group in college.

By: lol
by: hhaahaDec 22, 2013 12:57:55 AM

"lol" you're probably a chi o self ranking again hahaaha

By: hhaaha
#42  by: pi phi   

pi phi is def took house. they are cute and deserve it unlike DG who all hate each other anyway. pi phi is well rounded. TOP HOUSE AT SD.

By: pi phi
#43  by: DG   

DG undisputed top.

By: DG
#44  by: guy   

In terms of partying I rank as such

Pi phi
DG (used to be my favorite but they dont come out to anything anymore
SK (they actually come out really strong and the girls have gotten much hotter)
Kappa (need a better pledge class next time, looks are not their anymore, kind of stand offish at parties)
Chi O (only thing is they have a lot of heavy ones)
Theta
Cant judge the rest

By: guy
by: hmmJan 4, 2014 12:00:14 AM

i don't know where this whole heavy chi o thing came from. I don't think they are heavier or skinnier than any other sorority at ucsd. i feel like it just a made up rumor to put them down because i don't think that at all.

By: hmm
#45  by: ok heres how it is   

TOP:
DG
PI PHI

UPPER MID:
KAPPA
CHI O
SK

MID:
AXO

LOWER MID:
THETA

BOTTOM:
TRI DELTA
AEPHI

these are the true rankings people. it doesn't get any more true than this.

By: ok heres how it is
by: nahJan 5, 2014 10:50:28 PM

chio and sk are above kappa and tridelt is above theta

By: nah
by: yeaAAJan 5, 2014 11:34:11 PM

agreed, i didnt put numbers within tiers :)

By: yeaAA
#46  by: Actual   

Top: PiPhi
DG

Mid: ChiO/Sk
Kappa
AXO/TriDelta

Lower: Theta
AEPhi

By: Actual
by: I agreeJan 6, 2014 8:48:25 PM

I agree with this one.

By: I agree
by: yesssJan 7, 2014 2:55:22 AM

This is right

By: yesss
#47  by: So that one DG...   

On Jan. 2nd "somebody" ranked all the sororities. Other than obviously self ranking DG as the highest, I found the results of it quite interesting. How that one DG ranked the chapters on our campus:
DG 4.7
XO 3.5
PiPhi 3.2
DDD 2.7
kappa 2.2
AEPhi 2.2
AXO 2.2
Theta 2.0
SK 1.7

By: So that one DG...
by: hiJan 9, 2014 2:52:57 AM

This IS interesting. It kind of makes you think about how we currently rank chapters.

By: hi
by: hmmmmJan 9, 2014 8:24:27 PM

in a strange non conventional way i kinda can see it

By: hmmmm
#48  by: ok look.   

here the rankings as updated as they get, and as accurate as they are today. Also some details regarding each chapters status.
1. DG (horrible horrible pledge class, but older girls keep them "hot," really arrogant don't know why ppl consider them top but they are)

2. Pi Phi (usual pledge class, their ditzy "sorority" girls, pretty and social, drama queens that are very annoying at parties)

3. this is a tough one. Kappa used to belong here but they have slipped so much i can't even put them here honestly. SK and Chi O are the 2 that should be #3 right now as of this drop in kappa's standing but i think people are uneasy about them being labeled so high since they have always been further down. but they are here now, since kappa has gotten so much worse. don't pay so much attention to number but more on where people belong in relation to others ya know?

4. Kappa. They have gotten increasingly less cute. awful pledge class as we know, NO presence. i do not know why they never show up or contribute to greeks as a whole but thats their business lol not considered top by their present classes but still erroneously considered up there as of their past reps (but that is it…)

5. Theta. many are labeling theta as bottom their but i assure you they are not. they have some very sweet girls who I like a lot. If a few were "rude" then a few were rude. just like those certain "ones" are in YOUR sorority. don't hate so much. they are cool people. a little strange at times but cool

By: ok look.
by: ok look. cont.Jan 12, 2014 4:04:29 AM

6. AXO. I actually do not know much about them and don't know any of them personally. I know they are known to be sweet and somewhat involved. They show up to events and philanthropies which is a great characteristic in a sorority. nice people I've heard.

7. tridelta
tri detls are knows at the girls with a great sisterhood. they are very involved and love each other and its obvious. many say they are moving up.

8. AEPhi
should be first in terms of conduct abdn class. very pleasant girls who =care immensely for each other. they truly love each other and support other chapters in what they do. Great ladies.

(a little on SK and Chi O since i ran out of room. SK are known as party girls who like to be around frat guys and have a good time partying. they are cute and social. they make great dates as they like to have a good time and hang with their sisters. Chi Os are knows as classy and sweet girls. They are cute and have been improving a great deal. They won overall chapter of the year for a reason i believe and are the most well liked overall by everyone due to their personalities involvement.)

By: ok look. cont.
#49  by: the right ranks   

DG
Pi Phi
Chi O/SK
Kappa
AXO
Tridelt
theta
aephi

By: the right ranks
by: yesJan 25, 2014 4:19:59 PM

I agree

By: yes
by: yupJan 25, 2014 7:27:45 PM

definitely right

By: yup
#50  by: truth   

Top:
PiPhi/DG

Mid:
ChiO/SK
Kappa
AXO/TriDelt

Bot:
Theta
Aephi

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.