facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 3 of 6
#21by:    

Look everyone has a different opinion about who's top and what not- that much is obvious. It all depends on what kind of experiences you have had with that particular chapter in terms of exchanges and day to day interactions with particular members. The one thing that the "top tier" of frats and sororities have in common is looks (DG, PI PHI, KAPPA, PIKE, EX--all physically attractive). So i think they are not really top, but instead appealing. Remember every chapter has different sets of priorities, people, and histories. So just let it be, because no one really cares who you think is top or not, because at the end of the day its up to the gdi on who they want to rush or up to that specific sorority or fraternity on who they are gonna hang with. If this wasn't the case then there would be like 5 total frats/sororities in the greek system.

By: Alright
#22by:    

PI BETA PHI/DELTA GAMMA
KAPPA KAPPA GAMMA

MIDDLE
KAPPA ALPHA THETA
CHI OMEGA
ALPHA CHI OMEGA
SIGMA KAPPA

BOTTOM
DELTA DELTA DELTA
ALPHA EPSILON PHI

Accurate rating. Solidly defined tiers, within tiers is up to each person

By: Pre rush 2013
by: movement   

I would be tempted to move theta to bot tier. They've been doing pretty bad.. last year was just awful.

By: movement
by: Yes   

I agree. Theta is moving down.

By: Yes
#23by:    

I was going to say theta is not that high...

By: Yea
#24by:    

Pi phi
dg

Kappa

Chi o
Sk
axo

Tri delt
Theta

Aephi

By: this
by: Yea   

I agree.

By: Yea
by: good   

These are good. I agree with them.

By: good
by: agree   

An objective male opinion on the top three:

Pi Phi is the best sorority overall, but DG is by far the hottest sorority. Kappa doesn't act like a sorority at all, which is both a good and bad thing.

By: agree
by: mhm   

I agree with these also

By: mhm
#25by:    

pi phi probably most well rounded, dg is hot, and kappa is cool

By: i second that
by: yes   

^ something we can all agree on

By: yes
#26by:    

so much hate on theta, they seem really nice to me. Maybe your fraternity just needs to give them a chance!

By: why?
#27by:    

can we please stop all the BS. top 2 frats are Pike & Sig Chi. top 2 sororities are DG & Kappa. It's always been that way and will always be that way.

By: ugh
by: close   

You were right but i think it goes more like top 2 frats are pike and sigma chi, and top 3 sororities are DG, Pi Phi, and Kappa. I think of these as the big 5 of the greek system. Pi phi should definitely be included

By: close
by: no   

I don't think kappa can be considered a top house purely because they lack presence in the greek community and they're slipping looks-wise. they have some chill girls but what sorority doesn't

By: no
by: ^ This   

I agree with your comments on Kappa. I would forget they were even on our campus last year. Not really a top house quality.

By: ^ This
#28by:    

Kappa has slipped looks wise but they still have enough reputation to remain top tier, but they may fall if they dont turn it around

By: so true
#29by:    

Top:
Pi phi/dg

Kappa/ chio

Mid:
Sk/ tridelt /axo

Bot:
Theta/aephi

By: this
#30by:    

Whoever ranked kappa and chi o together & SK and tridelt together is dreaming. Real rankings more like this and everyone knows

DG/kappa
Pi phi

SK
Theta
Chi O

Axo
aephi
Tri delt

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to promote their own chapter. Everyone on campus knows this is the real ranking.

By: LOLLLL

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: it's 2013 now   

Agree with person with replied. Your rankings might have applied two years ago, maybe. Theta and Kappa slipped this year, while Pi Phi, AXO, and Tridelta all got better/more well-rounded. DG, ChiO, and SK have been consistent, which isn't a bad thing IMO.

Pi Phi (more well-rounded)/DG (hotter)
Kappa

ChiO (more well-rounded)/SK (hotter)
AXO

Tridelt
Theta
Aephi

By: it's 2013 now

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.