facebook

rankings from newly initiated

by:    

I went through recruitment this year and based on my impression and everyone else's opinion, this is the rankings based on popularity with the potential new members:

DG
Pi Phi

SK
KKG
Chi O/ Theta
Aphi

AOPI / Tri Delt
AXO
AEPI

Posted By: O
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

despite impressions of PNMs during recruitment.. some of those chapters failed to recruit great PCs/ have fallen in rankings as a whole. i think next year's impressions will be widely different

By: eh
#2by:    

I truly do not agree with this. For one, almost every PNM i talked to thought DG was wayyyyy too polished/preppy to a point where they seemed like a bunch of mother's, not sisters lol... yet we all just found out they were top by word of mouth. A lot of girls also could immediately tell Tri Delt was bot.

By: Also a PNM this year
by: pnm   

as another pnm i have to agree with this. piphi seemed fake, aphi tried too hard and theta was robotic

By: pnm
#3by:    

I agree with most of these rankings but even if aphi tried too hard I defs had better conversations in aphi than in chi o or even Theta,

By: PNM2

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: same   

going off of this, BASED ON ONLY RECRUITMENT and HOW WELL THEY DID IMPRESSING US PNMS and not on actual true rankings (whatever that is),

DG
PiPhi

SK/KKG
Aphi
Chi O / Theta

AXO/AoPi
TriDelt
AEPi

I put Aphi up there because they literally had better convos and definitely has a better pledge class than chi o or theta

By: same
by: lolz   

get your head out of your aSs aphi

By: lolz
by: Same   

jokes on you not an aphi

By: Same
#4by:    

Was a pnm this fall and i didnt even realize DG was top till i came on this site but i really regret dropping them on the first day... maybe it was cuz i was double rushed in dg but stil.. also i had the best convos in aphi , sk, and chi o

By: yo
by: True   

Same here!!!

By: True
by: Which part lol   

Same here for not knowing DG was top or had the best convos with those chapters lol?

By: Which part lol
#5by:    

Also thought axo was a top house during recruitment

By: yo
by: same   

LOl i thought that too because they just presented themselves nicely and all of them were so pretty

By: same
by: hm   

Agree Axo was definitely cool idk why get so much hate lol

By: hm
#6by:    

Is it weird that as I PNM I thought APhi was top

By: Lolo
by: Well   

I thought so too

By: Well
#7by:    

DG/Pi Phi

SK/KKG
Chi O/ Aphi/Theta
AOPI

Tri Delt
AXO
AEPI

By: Thoughts?
by: slow down a phi   

it put a phi with aopi

By: slow down a phi
#8by:    

DG/Pi Phi

SK/KKG
Chi O
AOPI / Theta
Aphi

Tri Delt/AXO
AEPI

By: more like
by: there   

aphi is gonna downvote this

By: there
#9by:    

i hate u all

By: hahah
#10by:    

Is it safe to say alot of pnms got the wrong impression during fall recruitment and thats why alot of chapters had pretty good pc's

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.