facebook

alpha phi ig

by:    

Why is it that Alpha Phi literally only posts photos of the exact same girls on Instagram. They have posted multiple photos of this one girl in particular. Show the diversity of your chapter at the very least haha

Posted By: Lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

nice to see that im not the only person who noticed

By: "
#2by:    

Now that you point it out it they do lmao didnt know alpha phi wants to make themselves seem like they only have 8 women in their chapter :-) alpha phi wanna be top so bad

By: YOO
#3by:    

I was a pnm this fall and I definitely noticed this during recruitment.. I really liked a phi but I remember their sisterhood video only featuring those same few girls who are also all over their instagram and definitely don't represent most of the other girls in the chapter I talked to during recruitment. definitely seemed a bit off and definitely influenced my decision

By: pnm
#4by:    

I was also a pnm this fall and am now in a different chapter. Alpha phi was probably the most fake sororoty i met and i am glad i did not go aphi!

By: Pnm
#5by:    

They think they are top house

By: omg
#6by:    

I feel like the same person wrote every reply to this thread lmao

By: Wait

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.